• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Power Cooking Show: Back to School Class for Busy Moms | Invite Included

In summary, the Power Cooking Show host is planning a "Back to School" Power Cooking Class. They are using recipes from a previous show and are also making a taco soup. Guests will get a print out of the recipes and Host will make the soup. There are limits to how many people can participate and they will need to contact the host to get more information.
KCPChef
OK! SO I am finally getting together things for my first Power Cooking SHow! However, I had someone ask me about doing it for their mothers morning out group- so here is my thought- please let me know what you think! I thought about doing a "Back to School" Power Cooking Class! I have attached the invite- can you please give me some feedback and if you have any recommendations! I am really excited for a change of pace! I think that it could be super fun!

Attachments

• Back to School Cooking Class.doc
    89 KB · Views: 565
That looks great! What recipes are you using?

Your invite looks awesome!

I just wanted to share with you what I do for Power Cooking so maybe it would not cost you so much out of your pocket up front. At my shows, only the HOST gets the recipes done (Host buys ingredients), the guests get this print out to take home to make their own. Also, I make Taco Soup with the Pull Apart Bread (Host buys ingredients) ahead so the guests have something to eat. (Make sure to time the bread so the Saute Pan comes out of the oven when the guests have arrived - it flips them out!!)

Don't know how this idea will work for you but I have had great success with it.

Attachments

• Power Cooking Handout 1.doc
    147.5 KB · Views: 559
Wow, all this looks so great.If have a bunch of moms each preparing meals to take home, how do you make sure you will have enough stovetop/oven/microwave space for everyone? Do you limit the number that can participate?I love the idea of people being able to take home something they made. I am planning to do a holiday gift show where I demo some recipes and then teach them how to make the batter bowl cake mixes. They will each go home with one and recipes for more. (hopefully having ordered a bunch of batter bowls!)

Hi there! Congratulations on planning your first Power Cooking Show! It's always exciting to try something new and I'm sure it will be a success. Your idea for a "Back to School" theme is perfect for this time of year. It's a great way to help busy moms and families get organized and ready for the new school year. Your invite looks great and I love the idea of incorporating some tips and tricks for quick and easy meals during the busy school week. My recommendation would be to also include some back-to-school lunch ideas for kids, as that's always a big concern for parents. Overall, I think your idea is fantastic and I'm sure the mother's morning out group would love it. Good luck with your Power Cooking Show!

What is a Power Cooking Show?

A Power Cooking Show is a live virtual cooking demonstration where a Pampered Chef consultant showcases our products and teaches time-saving cooking techniques.

How long is a Power Cooking Show?

A typical Power Cooking Show lasts about one hour, but can vary depending on the recipes being demonstrated and any questions or discussions that may arise.

Do I need to buy anything during a Power Cooking Show?

No, there is no obligation to purchase anything during a Power Cooking Show. However, our consultants will provide links to the products used during the demonstration if you are interested in purchasing them.

Can I invite friends and family to watch a Power Cooking Show with me?

Yes, you can invite as many people as you would like to watch a Power Cooking Show with you. Our consultants can accommodate large groups and even provide a special host gift for the person who invited the most guests.

Do I need any special equipment to participate in a Power Cooking Show?

No, you do not need any special equipment to participate in a Power Cooking Show. However, having a computer or mobile device with internet access will allow you to easily follow along with the demonstration and ask any questions you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebsApronStrings
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • StacieB
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
K_Jurich
  • Karen Weber