• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Potential: Interviewing a Catalog and Website-Focused Recruit

In summary, "Potential Recruit!" is a platform designed to connect job seekers with potential employers and facilitate the job search process. It allows employers to post job listings and job seekers to search and apply for these listings. The platform is completely free to use for both employers and job seekers, and offers resources to improve the hiring and job search processes. To create an account, users can simply click on the "Sign Up" button on the homepage and fill out the required information. Employers also have the ability to edit or delete their job listings at any time.
caynreth
I have a potential recruit who is ONLY interested in doing catalog shows and personal website. I'm wondering how i should handle the interview differently for someone not interested in doing cooking shows. Any advice, o wise ones?

I wouldn't really change the interview at all. She may one day decide to do a live show. If she really wants to do it she'll sign no matter what you say.

Just talked to her on the phone and she sounds VERY excited! We're going to meet on Friday and do the interview. I think she may sign!

Good luck and I am sure she will get out of PC what she thinks she will. I don't do a ton of cooking shows and know that the sales are much different and that catalog shows don't make big bucks all of the time.

1. What is the purpose of "Potential Recruit!"?

The purpose of "Potential Recruit!" is to connect job seekers with potential employers and help them find job opportunities that match their skills and interests.

2. How does "Potential Recruit!" work?

Employers can post job listings on "Potential Recruit!" and job seekers can search for and apply to these listings. The platform also offers resources for both employers and job seekers to improve their hiring and job search processes.

3. Is "Potential Recruit!" free to use?

Yes, "Potential Recruit!" is completely free for both employers and job seekers. Employers can post an unlimited number of job listings and job seekers can apply to as many listings as they'd like at no cost.

4. How can I create an account on "Potential Recruit!"?

To create an account on "Potential Recruit!", simply click on the "Sign Up" button on the homepage and fill out the required information. You can sign up as an employer or a job seeker.

5. Can I edit or delete my job listings on "Potential Recruit!"?

Yes, as an employer, you can edit or delete your job listings at any time by logging into your account and accessing your job postings. This allows you to keep your listings updated and relevant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Boomerjojo
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • ShelbyMichalek