• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Postcards: Do You Send Them or Does Your Hostess?

L
luvs2cook
I just wanted to know if you send the postcards or does your host send the postcards for her/his cooking shows.

I've only been a consultant for a couple of months, but I decided that sending out the postcards for the host is the best way to go. People get busy and forget to mail them, then they end up canceling. My hosts like the fact that I take care of that and the reminder calls for them!

I have been sending out my invites since after conference last year, and I have to say if you aren't doing it--then please give it a try! You won't regret it I'm almost positive. It's great because you know exactly how big the guest list is, when they are sent out....If a host gives you a small guest list you can encourage more. Plus, I put a label on the invite encouraging guests to order on my website if they can't come.
This has greatly increased my show attendance; which leads to higher sales & comission:D (and happier hosts in the end because they get more free!)

I give my hostess a week to give me their guest list, and I mail them out for them, I also do reminder calls the night before the show.

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I always make sure to send postcards to my hostesses to remind them and their guests about their upcoming cooking shows. This not only helps to ensure a successful turnout, but also shows my appreciation for their willingness to open up their homes to me and my products. It's a small gesture that can make a big impact on the success of a show. Of course, if a hostess prefers to send the postcards themselves, I am more than happy to provide them with the necessary materials and support. Ultimately, it's about making sure the show is a fun and memorable experience for everyone involved.

What is the purpose of sending postcards for cooking shows?

The purpose of sending postcards for cooking shows is to invite potential guests to attend the show and to remind current guests of upcoming shows. It is also a way to thank guests for attending the show and to promote future shows.

Who is responsible for sending the postcards?

Typically, the hostess is responsible for sending the postcards for her/his cooking shows. However, some companies may have a designated person or team who handles all of the marketing and invitations for the shows.

What information should be included on the postcard?

The postcard should include the date, time, and location of the cooking show, as well as any special guests or themes. It should also include contact information for the host or company, as well as any instructions for RSVPs or additional details.

How far in advance should postcards be sent out?

It is recommended to send postcards at least two weeks in advance of the cooking show. This allows guests enough time to plan and RSVP if necessary.

Are postcards still an effective way to market cooking shows?

Yes, postcards can still be an effective way to market cooking shows. They provide a physical reminder of the event and can be more personal than digital invitations. However, it is important to also utilize other forms of marketing, such as social media and email, to reach a wider audience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kraber
  • doughmama
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Jess_K