• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

PoPampered Cheforn Seasoning Release Date: FAQ

In summary, the Pampered Chef Seasoning will be released on September 1st and is versatile, gluten-free, and available for purchase in bulk. It can be used on all types of food and will last up to 1 year once opened if stored properly. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information on purchasing in bulk.
Tpol04
Question, I have taken a small break but am going to have some shows in September. I saw on the consultant corner they have new popcorn seasoning you can earn in Aug. I don't however see them anywhere else. When are these being released?

They are part of the Holiday products to be released on October 1. I earned them this month and they arrived yesterday. I must say that I was greatly disappointed as both the seasonings contain Milk on the label. Our family has dairy allergies so these will not be usable here....bummer

The new popcorn seasonings will be released in August. They will be available for purchase on the consultant corner and at shows starting in September. Keep an eye out for them on the consultant corner and in your show materials. Happy selling!

1. When will the Pampered Chef Seasoning be released?

The Pampered Chef Seasoning will be released on September 1st.

2. Can I use the Pampered Chef Seasoning on all types of food?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Seasoning is versatile and can be used on all types of food, including meats, vegetables, and grains.

3. Is the Pampered Chef Seasoning gluten-free?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Seasoning is gluten-free and is also free of other common allergens such as dairy, nuts, and soy.

4. Can I purchase the Pampered Chef Seasoning in bulk?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Seasoning is available for purchase in bulk. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

5. How long will the Pampered Chef Seasoning last once opened?

The Pampered Chef Seasoning will last for up to 1 year once opened if stored in a cool, dry place.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • chefjenibel
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • kam