• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious PMS Cookies: An Easy-to-Make Treat!

In summary, the recipe for "Delicious PMS Cookies" requires 1 cup of butter, 1 cup of white sugar, 1 cup of brown sugar, 2 eggs, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 2 cups of all-purpose flour, 1 teaspoon of baking powder, 1 teaspoon of baking soda, 1 teaspoon of salt, 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips, and 1 cup of crushed potato chips. However, if desired, the potato chips can be substituted with pretzels, crushed corn flakes, or crushed graham crackers for a different flavor or texture. This recipe makes approximately 2 dozen cookies and the cookie dough can be frozen for up to 3 months. Additionally, any
DebPC
Staff member
PMS Cookies

INGREDIENTS
- 1 box Ritz crackers
- 1 jar(s) peanut butter
- 1 jar(s) marshmallow cream
- 1 box chocolate bark
DIRECTIONS
1. Spread peanut butter, then marshmallow cream onto Ritz crackers.
2. Sandwich together.
3. Melt chocolate bark in microwave or double boiler
4. Dip sandwiched cookies into chocolate, covering both sides.
5. Place cookies on waxed or parchment paper and allow to harden. Can be popped into the freezer for 5 minutes, if it's an emergency!
6. Store in airtight container - Enjoy!!

http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/8168/52335638029395533642116.jpg

Um... wow! :) :)

Wow, these PMS cookies sound amazing! I love the combination of peanut butter and chocolate, and the addition of marshmallow cream just takes it to another level. Plus, using Ritz crackers as the base is such a unique idea. I can't wait to try making these at home. Thanks for sharing the recipe and the mouth-watering picture. Happy snacking!

What ingredients do I need to make "Delicious PMS Cookies"?

You will need 1 cup of butter, 1 cup of white sugar, 1 cup of brown sugar, 2 eggs, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 2 cups of all-purpose flour, 1 teaspoon of baking powder, 1 teaspoon of baking soda, 1 teaspoon of salt, 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips, and 1 cup of crushed potato chips.

Can I use a substitute for the potato chips?

Yes, you can substitute the potato chips with pretzels, crushed corn flakes, or crushed graham crackers for a different flavor or texture.

How many cookies does this recipe make?

This recipe makes approximately 2 dozen cookies.

Can I freeze the cookie dough?

Yes, you can freeze the cookie dough for up to 3 months. Just make sure to wrap it tightly in plastic wrap or place it in an airtight container before freezing.

Do I have to use semi-sweet chocolate chips?

No, you can use any type of chocolate chips or chunks in this recipe. White chocolate, milk chocolate, or dark chocolate would all work well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Windy City Pampered Chef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies