• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Religion Is There Something Wrong with My 8-Month-Old Daughter? Please Pray

In summary, the girl is going to have ultrasound and a test to look for genetic disorders. She also has 4 infections since April.
milkangel
My girl is going to be 8months and she does not sit up not even suported. she is still really flopy. her bubinski reflex is negative to where it sould be posative for this age. she had a second uti and they are doing tests on that too. so now we are going to go back on the 9th of sept and she will get ultrasound and a thing where they put dye up her bladder and see if it goes to the kidneys and also for the mucles and not sitting up and neg reflex she also will have a mri done too to look at her brain to make sure she does not have any nerve damage. so please pray that we can find the problem. she also had 2 ear infections so now a total of 4 infections since april.

my prayers are with your daughter and your family.

My prayers are with you guys. Please keep us updated!

I'm praying...

Prayers for you and your family

I'm praying for your daughter. It's hard as parents to sick a child sick in any way. Keep your thoughts on God, as he is the one to provide healing.

Prayers and good thoughts coming your way!

Make sure they check for genetic disorders. We have good friends whose son was exactly the same way, he has a rarer genetic disorder where a chromosome is off or missing (don't remember the exact diagnosis). It basically gave him no muscle control at that age. After much physical therapy and work he is now walking with leg braces (they thought he wouldn't even do that) and much more. He is behind in many things and will always be, he got a late start in crawling, walking, etc., but he is a happy, healthy, wonderful baby boy.Also, the immune system is depressed with this so he too gets colds, infections, etc. very easily.

they are retesting for the medobolic disorders. it was normal when she was born. the doc asked me the same thing about anything genetic and i have no idea, i am adopted and my hubbys side there is already so much stuff it is crazy.

Praying for you and your precious little girl. My lil' one is also 8 months, and we recently went through tons of tests for her b/c of "failure to thrive", luckily it all came back negatve and we just had to form a strict feeding regime and now she's growing and thriving. We skipped some of the regular things our ped. has parents do and went onto to tests such as upper GIs, meeting with the ped. GI specicalist at the children's hospital an hour away, b/c our oldest had a rare, and very serious, stomach condition that required 2 surgeries to fix. She's fine now, thankfully.

It's scary when your little one's are sick and you are not sure what's going on and/or you can't fix it. As parents we want to shelter and protect our babies and it's heartbreaking when you can't. *hugs*

I agree with Janet. Ask them to test for genetic disorders. Since you are adopted (as is my DH), you can't be sure what's in your family medical history. And with your husband's family's history of medical problems, it's better safe than sorry.

Good luck. I pray they find what's causing your DD's problems.

I've prayed for you and your little one.

some test came back for the medobloick disorderes and they are fine. i want to find out more about my birth parents back round about the health back round bind my kids have some issues so how to find it?

1. What is the purpose of "Please Pray for My Daughter"?

"Please Pray for My Daughter" is a community where individuals can come together and offer prayers and support for those who have a daughter in need of prayers.

2. How can I submit a prayer request for my daughter?

To submit a prayer request for your daughter, simply click on the "Submit a Prayer Request" button on the homepage and fill out the form with your daughter's name and the specific prayer request. Your request will then be shared with the community for prayers.

3. Can I request prayers for someone else's daughter?

Yes, you can request prayers for anyone's daughter, as long as you have their permission. We respect the privacy of all individuals and will not share any information without their consent.

4. Are there any specific guidelines for submitting a prayer request?

We ask that all prayer requests for "Please Pray for My Daughter" are respectful and appropriate. Please avoid using any offensive language or sharing personal information without consent. We also ask that all requests are related to prayers for daughters.

5. Is there a way to stay updated on prayer requests for specific daughters?

Yes, you can choose to receive notifications for specific prayer requests by clicking on the "Follow" button next to the request. This will ensure that you are notified whenever there is an update or comment on that particular request.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• milkangel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gingertannery
  • milkangel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
twinchefs
  • milkangel