• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grilled Pizza Recipe: Help Needed

In summary, to prepare pizza dough for grilling, roll or stretch it out to desired thickness, brush with olive oil and season with salt and pepper, and let it rest for 10-15 minutes before grilling. Any type of grill can be used for this recipe, including gas, charcoal, or a pizza stone, as long as it is preheated to medium-high heat. Grilling time will vary, but generally takes 5-7 minutes per side, until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted and bubbly. Store-bought pizza dough can be used, just let it come to room temperature and follow the same preparation steps. Popular toppings for grilled pizza include traditional options like pepperoni and mushrooms, as well as
JDooley
I remember a while back someone talking about a recipe for pizza on the grill, I have a customer looking for something like this and cant remember where I seen this. can someone help please
thanks

JDooley said:
I remember a while back someone talking about a recipe for pizza on the grill, I have a customer looking for something like this and cant remember where I seen this. can someone help please
thanks

Type in Italian Grilled Pizza in the files section. Or just Grilled Pizza.

got it Thanks!!! I was looking in recipes

1. How do I prepare the pizza dough for grilling?

To prepare the pizza dough for grilling, roll or stretch it out to your desired thickness. Brush both sides with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Let it rest for 10-15 minutes before grilling.

2. What type of grill should I use for this recipe?

You can use any type of grill for this recipe, including gas, charcoal, or even a pizza stone on a grill. Just make sure it is preheated to medium-high heat before adding the pizza.

3. How long should I grill the pizza for?

The grilling time will vary depending on the thickness of your dough and the heat of your grill. Generally, it takes about 5-7 minutes per side, but keep an eye on it to prevent burning. The pizza is done when the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted and bubbly.

4. Can I use store-bought pizza dough for this recipe?

Yes, you can use store-bought pizza dough for this recipe. Just make sure to let it come to room temperature before grilling and follow the same steps for preparing it with olive oil and seasonings.

5. What toppings work best for grilled pizza?

You can use any toppings you like for grilled pizza, but some popular options include traditional pizza toppings like pepperoni, mushrooms, and peppers, as well as more unique options like grilled chicken, BBQ sauce, and pineapple. Just make sure to not overload the pizza with toppings, as it can make it difficult to grill and result in a soggy crust.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
carlajanes
  • jdwakes
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Poll
  • jrstephens
  • Recipes and Tips