• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Tried Making Nachos on a Pizza Grill Pan?

In summary, the Pizza Grill Pan for Nachos has a diameter of 14 inches and a height of 1.25 inches. It is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for better longevity. The pan is also oven safe up to 450°F and can be used with any type of pizza dough, although thicker dough is recommended. To clean the pan, warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge can be used, and for tougher stains, a baking soda and water paste is recommended. Harsh chemicals and abrasive cleaners should be avoided to prevent damage to the pan's surface.
DebPC
Staff member
Has anyone tried this? Sounds like they'd be good! And great for a show.
Here's a pic I found online-
grilled nachos.jpg

Wonderful idea.

I can't believe that a pizza pan can be used for nachos. It actually looks great!

This is an interesting idea. I'm doing Jerk Chicken Nachos at a party next week. I'll have to ask the host if she has a gas grill. This would eliminate the oven heat AND get us talking about BBQ tools. Thanks for posting.

Hi there! I have actually tried these and they are absolutely delicious! They are also super easy to make, making them perfect for a cooking show. The presentation is also very impressive, so they are sure to impress your guests. I highly recommend giving them a try!

What are the dimensions of the Pizza Grill Pan for Nachos?

The Pizza Grill Pan for Nachos has a diameter of 14 inches and a height of 1.25 inches.

Is the Pizza Grill Pan for Nachos dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Pizza Grill Pan for Nachos is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for better longevity.

Can I use the Pizza Grill Pan for Nachos in the oven?

Yes, the Pizza Grill Pan for Nachos is oven safe up to 450°F.

What type of pizza dough is best to use with the Pizza Grill Pan for Nachos?

You can use any type of pizza dough with the Pizza Grill Pan for Nachos. However, we recommend using a thicker dough for better results.

How do I clean the Pizza Grill Pan for Nachos?

The Pizza Grill Pan for Nachos can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. For tougher stains, you can use a baking soda and water paste. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners as they can damage the surface of the pan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• trps
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • gailz2
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • JanisF