• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Homemade Pretzels with Pizza Dough Mix

In summary, to make pretzels using pizza dough mix, follow the instructions on the package to prepare the dough. Then, shape the dough into pretzel strips and boil them in a mixture of water and baking soda before baking in the oven. Use the Pampered Chef Pizza Dough Mix for best results and add toppings before baking if desired. Leftover pretzels can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for 2 days or in the refrigerator for up to a week. They can also be made ahead of time and frozen for later use.
pampered1224
Silver Member
This comes from a different company which also sells Pizza Dough mix but I thought if anyone has some of our pizza Dough and Roll mix:

1 package of pizza dough mix made per instructions
2 tbsp oil
4 cups water
2 tbsp. baking soda
2 tbsp Sea Salt

Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Make dough per instructions. Divide into 12 equal pieces and roll into an 18" lengths. Cut each in half. Twist or shape into rods.
In large pot, add baking soda to 4 cups water and bring to a boil. Add pretzels to water a few at a time and boil for one minute. Remove pretzels and place on oiled Large Sheet Pan. Sprinkle with salt and bake for 12 minutes. Viola - pretzels!

Response:Wow, I never would have thought to use pizza dough for pretzels! That's such a creative idea. I'll have to try this out with your pizza dough mix and see how it turns out. Thanks for sharing the recipe!

Hi there! Your homemade pretzels sound absolutely delicious! I love that you used our pizza dough mix to make them - what a great idea! I'm sure the pretzels turned out perfectly with that addition. I can't wait to try this recipe myself. Thank you for sharing! Happy cooking!

1. How do I make the pretzels using the pizza dough mix?

To make the pretzels, simply follow the instructions on the pizza dough mix package. Once the dough is ready, roll it into thin strips and shape them into a pretzel. Then, boil them in a mixture of water and baking soda for a minute before baking them in the oven.

2. Can I use any pizza dough mix to make these pretzels?

We recommend using the Pampered Chef Pizza Dough Mix for the best results. Our mix is specifically formulated to make soft and delicious pretzels.

3. Can I add toppings to the pretzels?

Yes, you can add your favorite toppings to the pretzels. After shaping the dough into a pretzel, brush it with beaten egg and sprinkle on your desired toppings such as cheese, herbs, or seeds.

4. How do I store the leftover pretzels?

The pretzels can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 days. To keep them fresh for longer, store them in the refrigerator for up to a week and reheat them in the oven before serving.

5. Can I make the pretzels ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the pretzels ahead of time and freeze them. After boiling and baking the pretzels, let them cool completely before placing them in a freezer-safe container. Thaw them in the refrigerator and reheat them in the oven before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies