• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pizza Mix Discussion: Tips, Complaints, Praise, Reviews & More

In summary, the pizza mix creates a thin and crispy crust, similar to a traditional Italian pizza crust. It can also be used to make other types of dishes such as calzones, breadsticks, and even desserts like fruit pizza. However, the pizza mix is not gluten-free as it contains wheat flour. One pizza mix can make a 12-inch pizza, serving 2-4 people depending on their appetite. Additionally, the pizza mix can be customized with various toppings to create a unique pizza.
Admin Greg
Staff member
Please discuss the Pizza Mix. Tips, complaints, praise, reviews, ideas, thoughts...

Trying this tonight. I'm anxious to see how it tastes. I'll also be taking the package to my health coach. She's gluten-free, and I'm hoping this will be something she can use.

It's the gluten-free version I used tonight. It's good. The texture is a little different than a regular crust, but I expected that. I feel good about recommending it.

I have a customer asking what size pizza that the crust makes. I haven't had it yet, does anyone know?

Oops. Don't know how I missed your question. Sorry. It depends on how thin you spread it, but it generally fills the Large Round Stone or the Rectangular Stone.

1. What type of crust does the pizza mix create?

The pizza mix creates a thin and crispy crust, similar to a traditional Italian pizza crust.

2. Can the pizza mix be used to make other types of dishes?

Yes, the pizza mix can be used to make various dishes such as calzones, breadsticks, and even desserts like fruit pizza.

3. Is the pizza mix gluten-free?

No, the pizza mix contains wheat flour and is not suitable for those with gluten allergies or sensitivities.

4. How many servings does one pizza mix make?

One pizza mix makes one 12-inch pizza, which can serve 2-4 people depending on their appetite.

5. Can the pizza mix be customized with different toppings?

Yes, the pizza mix can be topped with your choice of toppings such as vegetables, meats, and cheeses to create your own unique pizza.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies