• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Pink Lemonade Pound Cake Recipe - Perfect for Any Occasion!

In summary, the ingredients needed to make Pink Lemonade Pound Cake are 1 box of lemon cake mix, 1 cup of frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed, 3 eggs, 1/3 cup of vegetable oil, 1/2 cup of water, and 1/4 cup of pink sanding sugar (optional). Fresh lemon juice can be used as a substitute for the pink lemonade concentrate, but it will result in a stronger lemon flavor. The cake should be baked in a 9x5 inch loaf pan, greased and floured beforehand. The pink glaze can be made by mixing 1 cup of powdered sugar with 2-3 tablespoons of pink lemonade concentrate and drizzled over
DebPC
Staff member
Looks fabulous! pink.jpg Ingredients 1 box (18.25 ounce) lemon cake mix
1 3 ounce package instant lemon pudding mix
4 eggs
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup pink lemonade concentrate
4 drops pink or red food coloring (optional
1 cup frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
1/2 cup white sugar Directions
1. Preheat oven to 350. Grease and flour a 10 inch tube pan or bundt pan.
2. Combine the cake mix, lemon pudding mix, eggs, vegetable oil, 1/2 cup lemon concentrate, and milk. Mix until smooth. Poor batter into prepared pan.
3. Bake at 350 for 50 minutes to 1 hour. OR: Oil our stoneware fluted pan well, pour in cake, and micro on HIGH for 12-14 minutes Let cool on wire rack for 10 minutes, then invert onto serving platter 4. Remove from oven and poke all over with a fork. Immediately pour lemonade glaze over top of cake.
5. For the lemonade glaze: combine the remaining thawed frozen lemonade and the white sugar. Mix thoroughly and pour over still warm cake. Recipe courtesy of Tablespoon!

Wow, this recipe sounds amazing! I love lemon desserts and the addition of pink lemonade in both the cake and glaze adds a fun twist. I can't wait to try this out, thanks for sharing!

Hello! I just wanted to say that this recipe looks absolutely amazing! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am always on the lookout for delicious and easy recipes to share with my customers. I can't wait to try this Pink Lemonade Pound Cake for myself and share it with others. Thank you for sharing this with us, it's perfect for any occasion indeed!

What ingredients are needed to make Pink Lemonade Pound Cake?

The ingredients needed for Pink Lemonade Pound Cake are:

• 1 box of lemon cake mix
  • 1 cup of frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
  • 3 eggs
  • 1/3 cup of vegetable oil
  • 1/2 cup of water
  • 1/4 cup of pink sanding sugar (optional)

Can I use fresh lemon juice instead of pink lemonade concentrate?

Yes, you can substitute 1/4 cup of fresh lemon juice for the pink lemonade concentrate. However, the cake will have a stronger lemon flavor.

What size pan should I use to bake the Pink Lemonade Pound Cake?

You will need a 9x5 inch loaf pan to bake the Pink Lemonade Pound Cake. Make sure to grease and flour the pan before pouring in the batter.

How do I make the pink glaze for the Pink Lemonade Pound Cake?

To make the pink glaze, mix 1 cup of powdered sugar with 2-3 tablespoons of pink lemonade concentrate. Drizzle the glaze over the cooled cake before serving.

Can I make this cake ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Pink Lemonade Pound Cake up to 2 days in advance. Keep it tightly wrapped in plastic wrap or in an airtight container at room temperature. The glaze can be added right before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • SPAMSTIME
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
SPAMSTIME
  • DebPC