Pink Dot Martini Glasses

Discussion in 'Help Whip Cancer' started by RMDave, Jun 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RMDave

RMDave Gold Member

Heads up!

Check Shipping Status for orders that contain the set of 4 Pink Dot Martini Glasses. They are currently Back-Ordered with a projected shipping date of 6/29.

2. christinaspc

christinaspc Silver Member

I just saw that too and I was like wow they must of sold alot of them. I was just checking shows and seeing how many that will affect.

The tomatoe knife affects me more I have alot of orders with the knifes.

3. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Gold Member

Wow, that's a long waiting period.

Thanks for the heads up Dave!

4. Interesting that the set of 4 is on b/o but not the set of 8.

5. Ok - newbie question: what does that mean? Will the whole order not ship, or will it all ship just without that item?

6. It will ship without that item. When the item ships, you will be notified via email. It will still ship to the host (or directly to the customer if they chose that option).

7. Jolie_Paradoxe

Probably because not many splurged for the set of 8, and those are still in stock....packaged and ready to go.

algdoughty....everything will ship, and the martini glasses will be sent separately at a later point in time.

8. Jolie_Paradoxe

9. Thanks for clarifying all!!! ;-)

10. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Gold Member

Actually, I had someone order a set of 8 and it came packaged the same as the set of 4 (sent 2 boxes of 4) so I would think they're back ordered too.

11. That's what I would think, but under backorder status on CC, it only lists the item number for the set of 4.

12. RMDave

RMDave Gold Member

I think the set of 8 was only available as a Host gift.

13. pampered1224

pampered1224 Silver Member

The set of 8 were only available for hosts so I think that will absolutely not be listed. Weird but hey, if they are out of glasses, I would think it would be 4s and 8s. Unless no host or chairperson ordered them so they did not list them. I had one set go but that was it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.