• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Pineapple Supreme Cake Mix a Special Flavor?

In summary, the Pineapple Supreme Cake Mix includes all the dry ingredients needed to make a delicious pineapple cake, and it also allows for modifications with additional ingredients. It comes with detailed baking instructions and is not gluten-free. While it is designed for making pineapple cakes, it can also be used for other desserts such as cupcakes or bread pudding.
heat123
Silver Member
I bought this, I think that's what it's called from Duncan hines? Thinkin it was a whole kit to make the pineapple upside down cake because it shows a pic of it on the box but open it to find a simple yellow cake mix! WTH? Is it a special cake mix flavor (pineapple or something) as opposed to the regular yellow cake flavor? Just curious?

Yes, it's a pineapple flavored cake. You can use it to make pineapple upside down cake for a more pineappley (did I just invent a word here?) flavor...

Oh Perfect, I will use it for our PUC recipe this weekend for a luau potluck! :) Thanks Becky!

What ingredients are included in the Pineapple Supreme Cake Mix?

The Pineapple Supreme Cake Mix includes all the dry ingredients needed to make a delicious pineapple cake, such as flour, sugar, baking powder, and pineapple flavoring.

Can I make any modifications to the Pineapple Supreme Cake Mix?

Yes, you can add additional ingredients such as chopped nuts or dried fruit to the cake mix to give it your own personal touch.

Does the Pineapple Supreme Cake Mix come with baking instructions?

Yes, the Pineapple Supreme Cake Mix comes with detailed baking instructions on the packaging. Simply follow the instructions for a perfectly baked cake every time.

Is the Pineapple Supreme Cake Mix gluten-free or suitable for those with dietary restrictions?

The Pineapple Supreme Cake Mix is not gluten-free and may contain allergens such as wheat and soy. Please check the ingredient list and allergen information before consuming.

Can I use the Pineapple Supreme Cake Mix to make other desserts?

While the Pineapple Supreme Cake Mix is specifically designed for making pineapple cakes, you can get creative and use it to make other desserts such as pineapple cupcakes or pineapple bread pudding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SPAMSTIME
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
SPAMSTIME
  • raebates
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cochef
  • pamperedlinda