• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Phonevite Message Script: Get Ready for the Show!

In summary, the "Phonevite Message Script: Get Ready for the Show!" is a pre-written script for consultants to use when inviting guests to a Pampered Chef show. It contains key information about the show and encourages guests to attend. While it is recommended to use the entire script, consultants are allowed to personalize it to fit their style. The script can be used for both in-person and virtual shows, and can be accessed through the consultant portal or requested from a team leader or mentor. Consultants are also allowed to make changes to the script to fit their specific show and audience as long as all important information is included and the overall tone and message remains consistent.
beckysuem
Does anyone have a script they use when they send out phonevite messages before shows? Thanks.

I'd love a copy if you get one! I signed up to use Phonevite, but haven't got the wording right yet. Good luck to you!

They just posted a general description of what could be said in April's consultant news :)

What is the purpose of the "Phonevite Message Script: Get Ready for the Show!"?

The purpose of the Phonevite Message Script is to provide a pre-written script for consultants to use when inviting guests to a Pampered Chef show. It includes key information about the show and encourages guests to attend.

Do I have to use the entire script or can I personalize it?

While we recommend using the entire script, you are welcome to personalize it to fit your style and voice. Just make sure to include all the important details about the show and any special offers or incentives.

Can I use the Phonevite Message Script for virtual shows?

Yes, the script can be used for both in-person and virtual shows. Just make sure to include the virtual show link and any instructions for joining in the invitation.

How do I access the Phonevite Message Script?

The script can be found in the consultant portal under the resources section. You can also request a copy from your team leader or mentor.

Can I make changes to the script to fit my specific show?

Yes, feel free to make any necessary changes to the script to fit your specific show and audience. Just make sure to include all the important information and keep the overall tone and message consistent.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• blessedrub
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • mechelle
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mechelle
  • tonzafunn