• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Pesto Recipe: Delicious Homemade Sauce in Minutes

In summary, to make pesto you will need fresh basil leaves, garlic, pine nuts, olive oil, and grated Parmesan cheese. A food processor is the recommended tool for making pesto and it can last up to a week in the fridge if stored in an airtight container. Pesto can also be frozen for up to 3 months and there are various variations such as using different herbs, nuts, and additional ingredients for added flavor.
DebPC
Staff member
pesto.JPG

Right click and choose "save image as"

1. What ingredients do I need to make pesto?

To make pesto, you will need fresh basil leaves, garlic, pine nuts, olive oil, and grated Parmesan cheese.

2. Can I use a food processor to make pesto?

Yes, a food processor is the recommended tool for making pesto. It will help to finely chop and blend all the ingredients together.

3. How long will homemade pesto last in the fridge?

If stored in an airtight container, homemade pesto can last up to a week in the fridge.

4. Can I freeze pesto?

Yes, you can freeze pesto in an airtight container or ice cube trays for up to 3 months. Thaw in the fridge before using.

5. What are some variations of pesto?

Some variations of pesto include using different herbs such as arugula or cilantro, replacing pine nuts with walnuts or almonds, and adding ingredients like sun-dried tomatoes or roasted red peppers for additional flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tabnat80
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • Admin Greg
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Tenille V.