• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Setting Up a PS Site: How Long Does It Take?

In summary, the recruit tried to sign up for the PWS but couldn't get online orders, wedding registries, and outlet sales started. She can qualify to get a 90 day subscription free by doing 4 shows or $1250 commissionable sales.
Jennie4PC
My recruit just tried setting up her site PS and the way she read it was she had to wait till she did 4 shows for her to get it. I thought she could sign now but she couldnt get online orders, wedding registries and outlet sales? I didnt get my PS till I was 3 yrs into selling.

To get it the 90 days free, she has to qualify first, and they'll send her an email telling her what to do. She can pay for a website sooner, but even then, I'm pretty sure she can't accept orders online until she's qualified.

She should be able to sign up now.

Any new recruit can sign up for a PWS right away. It will have limited functionality, in that it will not include wedding registries or non-show orders until the consultant qualifies (4 shows or $1250 commissionable sales).

chefann said:
Any new recruit can sign up for a PWS right away. It will have limited functionality, in that it will not include wedding registries or non-show orders until the consultant qualifies (4 shows or $1250 commissionable sales).

That's what I was trying to say. LOL thanks, Ann for answering her in a clear and concise way!

Yep, Ann's got it right. Also, once she qualifies, she'll still get the 90 days free - it'll be tacked onto what she's already paid for (extending her paid period).

SpiritdancerIA said:
Yep, Ann's got it right. Also, once she qualifies, she'll still get the 90 days free - it'll be tacked onto what she's already paid for (extending her paid period).

You have to qualify in your first 90 days to get a 90 day subscription of the PWS free. If you qualify after your first 90 days, no free 90 day subscription.

Thanks you guys. I was pretty sure she could get the PWS. I will let her know that she can get it.

It's still VERY helpful even if she can't take individual orders. She can set up all her shows and take outside orders. It's so convenient!

I wish that I had mine at the very beginning. I had some long distance friends do catalog shows for me, and I think it would have improved sales if we had used it. It also helps for when people want to use Credit cards, then they can just do it online and you don't have to play phone tag to get the info.

1. How long does it typically take to set up a PS site?

The time it takes to set up a PS site can vary depending on the individual's technical skills and the complexity of the site. However, on average it can take anywhere from 1-2 hours to set up a basic PS site.

2. Do I need any special equipment or software to set up a PS site?

No, you do not need any special equipment or software to set up a PS site. All you need is a computer with internet access and a web browser.

3. Can I customize the design and layout of my PS site?

Yes, you can customize the design and layout of your PS site to fit your personal brand or business. Our platform offers various templates and customization options to make your site unique.

4. Is there a cost associated with setting up a PS site?

Yes, there is a cost associated with setting up a PS site. The cost will depend on the plan you choose, as well as any additional features or add-ons you may want for your site.

5. Can I track sales and analytics on my PS site?

Yes, our PS site platform offers built-in analytics and sales tracking tools. This allows you to monitor and analyze your site's performance and make informed decisions for your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedinAvon
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • ChefShalon
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefShalon
  • Sheila