• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble Connecting to My PWS on an iPhone/iPad?

In summary, there are various reasons why you may not be able to connect to your PWS on your iPhone/iPad, such as a weak internet connection, incorrect login credentials, or a problem with the PWS server. To troubleshoot connection issues, you can try restarting your device and the PWS app, or resetting your network settings. It is not possible to access PWS data on your iPhone/iPad without an internet connection. If you are unable to view your PWS data, make sure you are logged in with the correct credentials and try refreshing or reinstalling the app. The number of devices you can connect to your PWS depends on your subscription plan, and you can contact PWS customer support for more information.
Daron
I had a customer searching for my PWS this a.m. and when using Iphone or Ipad, couldn't make it come up. My FB page came up but not my website. Anyone else have this problem or know of a solution. Using a PC and putting in website address it comes up fine.

Mine came up when I typed in the URL in the go to box. When I typed it in the search- it didn't come up as an option.

I tried getting droid phone and it does no find. I tried with droid tablet and it worked ok.. Is there a fix for this?
DebPC said:
Mine came up when I typed in the URL in the go to box. When I typed it in the search- it didn't come up as an option.

1. Why can't I connect to my PWS on my iPhone/iPad?

There could be several reasons for this issue. It could be due to a weak internet connection, incorrect login credentials, or a problem with the PWS server. Make sure you have a strong and stable internet connection and double check your login information. If the problem persists, try contacting the PWS customer support for further assistance.

2. How do I troubleshoot connection issues with my PWS on my iPhone/iPad?

First, check your internet connection and make sure it is strong and stable. Then, try restarting your device and the PWS app. If that doesn't work, try resetting your network settings on your device. If the problem still persists, contact the PWS customer support for further assistance.

3. Can I access my PWS data on my iPhone/iPad without an internet connection?

No, you need an active internet connection to access your PWS data on your iPhone/iPad. The PWS app requires an internet connection to communicate with the PWS server and retrieve the data.

4. I can't view my PWS data on my iPhone/iPad. What should I do?

First, make sure you are logged in with the correct credentials. If you are, try refreshing the app or restarting your device. If the issue still persists, try uninstalling and reinstalling the PWS app. If none of these solutions work, contact the PWS customer support for further assistance.

5. Is there a limit to the number of devices I can connect to my PWS?

It depends on the PWS plan you have subscribed to. Some plans have a limit on the number of devices that can connect to the PWS. You can contact the PWS customer support to find out more about your plan's device limit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjeanine
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Bec5287
  • winklermom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • esavvymom