• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

October Specials: Download PDFs Here!

In summary, the October specials for Pampered Chef include a variety of kitchen tools and cookware perfect for fall cooking and baking. They can be accessed by downloading PDFs, contacting a local consultant, or checking social media and the monthly catalog. Unfortunately, they are only available in select countries and cannot be combined with most other promotions or discounts. They are only available for a limited time, typically until the end of the month.
kam
Staff member
Could someone please post the pdfs of the October specials so I can update my flyers?Thanks!!

Here you go. Thanks for your help. :) Happy Tuesday!

Attachments

• Oct host.pdf
    232.1 KB · Views: 4,912
  • Oct guest.pdf
    222.6 KB · Views: 2,556
Thank you!!

I am slipping, Kathleen!

does anyone make the host and guest on one page anymore? It used to be in a landscape format?

1. What are the October specials?

The October specials for Pampered Chef include a variety of kitchen tools and cookware that are perfect for fall cooking and baking. These specials change each month, so be sure to check back for new deals and discounts.

2. How can I access the October specials?

The October specials can be accessed by downloading the PDFs provided on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find them on our social media pages and in our monthly catalog.

3. Are the October specials available in all countries?

Unfortunately, the October specials are only available in select countries where Pampered Chef operates. Please check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website to see if the specials are available in your country.

4. Can I combine the October specials with other promotions or discounts?

In most cases, the October specials cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, some products may be eligible for our "Buy 2, Get 1" offer. Please check with your consultant for more information.

5. How long are the October specials available?

The October specials are only available for a limited time, typically until the end of the month. If you are interested in any of the specials, we recommend placing your order as soon as possible to ensure availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Wendy L Brown
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies