• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pay for Check Orders with Pampered Chef Visa (not Debit)

In summary, the Pampered Chef Visa offers exclusive rewards and discounts for purchases made with the card, both online and in-person. It is a credit card, not a debit card, and there is no annual fee but there is interest for purchases. It can be used for non-Pampered Chef purchases, but rewards points are only earned on purchases made directly through Pampered Chef.
susanr613
Gold Member
Hi -

I am using the PC Visa (not debit) to pay for check orders. I can't find their website anywhere in the paperwork. I'd like to be able to keep track of my balance, cashback, and pay my bill online.

Does anyone know the website?

Thanks!

Susan :chef:

The new one, or the old one? The old one is at chase.com. The new one is pamperedchefconsultantcard.com (I think).

that's it - thanks!!!

1. What is the benefit of paying for Pampered Chef orders with the Pampered Chef Visa?

The Pampered Chef Visa offers exclusive rewards and discounts for purchases made with the card. You can earn points on every purchase that can be redeemed for future Pampered Chef products or experiences.

2. Can I use the Pampered Chef Visa to pay for my orders online?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Visa can be used for both online and in-person orders. Simply enter your card information at checkout or provide it to your Pampered Chef consultant when placing an order.

3. Is the Pampered Chef Visa a credit or debit card?

The Pampered Chef Visa is a credit card, not a debit card. This means that you will receive a monthly statement and have the option to pay off your balance over time, rather than immediately deducting from your bank account.

4. Are there any fees or interest associated with the Pampered Chef Visa?

There is no annual fee for the Pampered Chef Visa, but there is an interest rate for purchases made with the card. It is important to pay off your balance each month to avoid accruing interest.

5. Can I use the Pampered Chef Visa for non-Pampered Chef purchases?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Visa can be used for any purchases, not just those made with Pampered Chef. However, you will only earn rewards points on purchases made directly through Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Dotty
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • melissasutkus
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • PCMelissa