• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Pampered Chef Resource Email: Is It Legit?

In summary, a Pampered Chef director received an email from an unknown sender promoting a new online tool for host rewards. There were concerns that it could be a scam and emails were received from the husband of a PC director. However, it has been confirmed that it is a legitimate business owned by a PC director's husband. The issue of obtaining email addresses without permission has been addressed by the company.
julia.poe
Hi All-

I received this today from my director and I thought I would pass this along:

Hello all,

I thought I would share with you all an interesting email I received yesterday. I didn’t want to forward the email on just in case it contained viruses or other nasty stuff, but here’s the gist:

I received an email with “A Pampered Chef Resource” in the subject line from a Derek Nichols at [email protected]. Now, I do not know this person and have no idea how he got my email. Anyway, the email was an invitation to try a new resource in my Pampered Chef business called My Host Rewards. It is a online tool that your hosts can use to input additional outside orders and select their rewards they have earned from hosting a show. It then generates a report that is sent to the consultant for input into Pampered Partner Plus (it refers to the program specifically). It offers a link to their service website and claims it allows you to “reclaim your time” and make your shows more efficient and easier for your host to collect more orders and therefore more host rewards. I did not click on any of the links since I have no idea who it is from.

I’m sharing this information with all of you in case anyone in your downline has also received it. Not knowing a lot about computers and scams and whatnot, I have asked some “experts” (aka my husband!) what his take was on it, and he expressed concern that it was a scam that would allow hosts to input guest’s credit card numbers and other personal information as part of the outside order which would then allow the scammer to steal that information. Since it is not offered through The Pampered Chef, there’s no knowledge or guarantee that the inputted information is secure.

Anyway, just thought I would pass it on as an fyi. My concern is that if any new consultants receive this and think it is something offered by The Pampered Chef, since they might not be totally familiar with everything TPC does make available to us, they might use it and if it is truly a scam, then they have exposed themselves, their hosts and guests to a lot of headaches!

It may be nothing, but seemed a little off to me.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Chris Burke

The Pampered Chef®

This has already been discussed here.It is not a scam. It is a business owned by the husband of a PC director. Yes, he somehow got our emails and that's not cool. It has been dealt with by the HO already.

Hi Chris,

Thanks for sharing this information with us. It's always important to be cautious when receiving emails from unknown sources, especially when they involve personal information and financial transactions. It's great that you consulted with your husband and expressed your concerns. It's better to be safe than sorry in these situations.

I also want to add that it's a good idea to contact The Pampered Chef directly to verify the legitimacy of this "My Host Rewards" program. They will be able to confirm if it is a legitimate resource or if it is a scam. It's always better to get information straight from the source rather than relying on potentially unreliable emails.

Thanks again for bringing this to our attention. Stay safe and have a great weekend!

Best,

1. Is the Pampered Chef Resource Email legit?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Resource Email is a legitimate email sent by the company to their consultants and customers. It contains important information and updates about products, promotions, and business opportunities.

2. How do I sign up for the Pampered Chef Resource Email?

If you are a Pampered Chef consultant, you will automatically receive the Resource Email. If you are a customer and would like to receive the email, you can sign up on the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant.

3. Can I customize the content I receive in the Resource Email?

Yes, as a consultant, you can choose to receive specific types of content such as recipes, product updates, or business tips. Customers can also customize their preferences by updating their profile on the Pampered Chef website.

4. How often will I receive the Pampered Chef Resource Email?

The Resource Email is sent out weekly on Wednesdays. However, during busy seasons or special promotions, you may receive additional emails. You can also access past emails through the Resource Library on the Pampered Chef website.

5. Is the Pampered Chef Resource Email only for US consultants and customers?

No, the Resource Email is sent to all Pampered Chef consultants and customers worldwide. However, some content and promotions may vary based on location and availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • traci davis
  • General Chat
Replies