• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gaining Sales Experience with Pampered Chef: Writing Duties for Your Resume

In summary, when listing your Pampered Chef sales experience on your resume, be sure to include your job title, dates of employment, a brief description of your responsibilities, and any achievements. You can also highlight any writing duties, customer service skills, team-building experience, and use Pampered Chef as a reference with permission.
PChefAbey
I need help with this. I want to add Pampered Chef to my resume. What should I put as some of my "duties." I am finding a lot of the jobs that i am applying for require sales experience and I have that with pc so I want to include it.

Thanks

List yourself as "Business owner" with responsibilities including: Made sales presentations to small groups; maintained customer database; communicated frequently with customers electronically, on the phone and in person.

This is what I put:

ENTREPRENEUR AND SMALL BUSINESS OWNER, Twin Cities, Minnesota March 2006-Present
Pampered Chef - Independent Future Director and Sales Trainer
• Attract, retain and recruit active team members to build a growing business
• Present live cooking demonstrations to clients
• Design marketing materials to generate new business

This is what is listed on my "long" form resume:

Pampered Chef Sept. 2003 - present
Independent Pampered Chef Consultant, Sept. ’03, ’04, ’05, ‘06
Teaching families the importance of mealtime and how to prepare nutritious meals in 30 minutes or less.
Provide personal customer service
Conduct cooking classes
Attend monthly sales meetings
Update product lists and merchandise
Recruit and develop other consultants
Order direct mail pieces, flyers, paperwork, and equipment for business
Direct Sales Manager
Actively sell kitchen items direct to consumers through in-home presentations, catalogs and internet
Develop relationships with hosts and guest for future bookings and sales
National Conference July 2005, July 2006, July 2007

--Jenny L

If you are using PC for sales experience ( I was a regional sales manager for an insurance company before becoming a stay at home mom) you need to deomstrate your sales experience in terms of solid numbers:

Recruited and trained X number of independent sales consultants
Maintained a $X monthly sales average

companies wants to see what you can bring to them in terms of $$

Thank you all for your help!!!

1. How do I list my Pampered Chef sales experience on my resume?

In order to effectively showcase your Pampered Chef sales experience on your resume, you should include the following information:

• Your job title as a Pampered Chef consultant or sales representative
  • The dates of your employment with the company
  • A brief description of your overall responsibilities and duties, such as hosting parties, conducting demonstrations, and selling products
  • Any specific achievements or milestones you reached during your time with the company, such as top sales awards or reaching a certain sales goal

2. Can I highlight my writing duties at Pampered Chef on my resume?

Absolutely! In addition to your sales experience, you can also include any writing duties you had while working for Pampered Chef. This can include creating product descriptions, writing blog posts or newsletters for customers, or even managing social media content. Be sure to highlight your strong writing skills and any specific projects or campaigns you were a part of.

3. How can I emphasize my customer service skills gained from working at Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef prides itself on providing excellent customer service, so be sure to highlight any relevant skills you gained in this area. This can include effectively communicating with customers, handling customer complaints and inquiries, and providing personalized recommendations and solutions. You can also mention any customer service training or workshops you attended through Pampered Chef.

4. Is it important to mention my team-building experience at Pampered Chef on my resume?

Yes, it is important to highlight any team-building experience you gained while working for Pampered Chef. This can include leading or participating in team meetings, training new consultants, and collaborating with other consultants to achieve sales goals. These experiences demonstrate your ability to work well in a team and can be valuable for future sales roles.

5. Can I include Pampered Chef as a reference on my resume?

Yes, you can include Pampered Chef as a reference on your resume, especially if you had a positive working relationship with your manager or team members. Be sure to ask for their permission beforehand and provide their contact information. You can also mention any positive feedback or reviews you received from customers or team members during your time at Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• linojackie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
susanr613
  • SamanthaNicole
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Christine Hughes