• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating Labels with Pampered Chef Logo: A How-To Guide

In summary, to access the Pampered Chef logo for creating labels, you must log into your Consultant Workstation and navigate to the "Marketing" tab to download the logo in various sizes. There are restrictions for using the logo, such as using it in its entirety and not implying endorsement or partnership with another company. The logo should only be used on labels for Pampered Chef products and the Pampered Chef Design Center is also available for creating customized labels.
urbnk8
Has anybody ever made their own labels with the PC logo on them? I want to label some folders for a fundraiser tomorrow but haven't had a chance to order any stickers yet. I tried it in Word and couldn't seem to get it to work. Anybody know of a way to do it?

labelsI can send you an attachment with your email address.

That would be awesome! [email protected]

bumping...

If possible could I get that also?
Thanks Deanna

1. How do I access the Pampered Chef logo for creating labels?

To access the Pampered Chef logo, you will need to log into your Consultant Workstation. From there, click on the "Marketing" tab and select "Marketing Materials". You will then be able to download the Pampered Chef logo in various formats for your label creation needs.

2. Can I customize the size of the Pampered Chef logo for my labels?

Yes, you can customize the size of the Pampered Chef logo to fit your label design. When downloading the logo from the Consultant Workstation, you will have the option to choose from different sizes. You can also resize the logo using image editing software or adjust the size when printing your labels.

3. Are there any restrictions for using the Pampered Chef logo on labels?

Yes, there are certain guidelines that must be followed when using the Pampered Chef logo on labels. The logo must be used in its entirety and cannot be altered or distorted in any way. It must also be placed in a prominent location on the label and cannot be used in a way that implies endorsement or partnership with another company.

4. Can I use the Pampered Chef logo on labels for non-Pampered Chef products?

No, the Pampered Chef logo should only be used on labels for products that are sold through Pampered Chef. Using the logo on labels for non-Pampered Chef products is a violation of the company's branding and trademark policies.

5. Are there any other resources available for creating labels with the Pampered Chef logo?

Yes, in addition to downloading the logo from the Consultant Workstation, you can also use the Pampered Chef Design Center to create customized labels. The Design Center has pre-made templates that include the Pampered Chef logo and allows you to add your own text and images for a professional-looking label.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefSharain
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • speedychef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperChefCarol
  • Adrian