• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Accept Credit Card Payments After Closing My Host Show?

In summary, to process payments from your customers after a show using a card, you will need to use the Square reader provided by Pampered Chef. You can also use the Square app on your phone or tablet. You can accept multiple forms of payment for one customer's order, such as cash and card. There is a small fee for each transaction made through the Square reader, which is automatically deducted and can be viewed on the Square website. All consultants are required to use the Square reader provided by Pampered Chef for secure and tracked transactions. Payments processed through the Square reader will typically be deposited into your bank account within 2-3 business days, but may take longer for international transactions or if there are any issues. You can track your
erinpcmorgan
I have already closed my hosts show without accepting payment from one of the customers (a close friend). She asked if she could pay by credit card, but I wasn't sure if I needed to ask for a check since the show had already closed. Anyone have a quick answer to this?

Thanks!

If you have another show about to close with cash/check payments, you can put this girl in as a guest without an order & put in the CC payment for what she owed on the previous show, then you would pay less out of your pocket on that show to offset that you paid more on the last show. But I have to warn you that corporate my put a hold on your show. You might have to call & explain what happened to get it released.Your only other option is to have her pay with check or cash.

Okay... I'll just ask for a check :) Keep it simple and all that! Thanks

1. How do I process payments from my customers after a show using a card?

To process payments from your customers after a show using a card, you will need to use the Square reader provided by Pampered Chef. Simply insert the card into the reader and follow the prompts on the screen to complete the transaction. You can also use the Square app on your phone or tablet to process the payment.

2. Can I accept multiple forms of payment for one customer's order?

Yes, you can accept multiple forms of payment for one customer's order. For example, if a customer wants to pay with a combination of cash and card, you can process the cash payment through your Square reader and then use the card reader to process the remaining balance.

3. Is there a fee for using the Square reader to process payments?

Yes, there is a small fee for each transaction made through the Square reader. This fee is automatically deducted from your payment and varies depending on the type of card used. You can view the fee structure on the Square website.

4. Can I use my own card reader instead of the one provided by Pampered Chef?

No, we require all consultants to use the Square reader provided by Pampered Chef for processing payments. This ensures that all transactions are securely processed and tracked through our system.

5. How soon will I receive the payment after processing a customer's card?

In most cases, payments processed through the Square reader will be deposited into your bank account within 2-3 business days. However, it may take longer for international transactions or if there are any issues with the payment processing. You can track your payments through the Square app or website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • beepampered
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Roadtripray