• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Pasta Salad Recipes for the Busy Consultant!

In summary, the prep time for pasta salad ranges from 15-20 minutes, but may vary. It can be made ahead of time and customized to personal preferences. Any type of pasta can be used, but short pasta is recommended. Most recipes are suitable for vegetarians, but it's best to check the ingredients beforehand.
DeeDee616
Being a new consultant, and sort of a new house wife...i wanted to do a pasta salad at one of my shows. With the warmer weather upon us thought it would use a lot of products and i wanted a dressing for it that can be made in the mmp Thanks so much!

There's an Italian dressing on the MMP that's good. Or the NewsWire/Weekly Bites had a Greek dressing that uses the new rub. A Greek pasta salad (with tomatoes, olives, feta, etc.) would be fantastic!

Here's one of my absolute favorites. Instead of whisking (step 1), prepare the dressing in the MMP.

Mandarin Pasta Salad

Dressing
1 t finely chopped, peeled fresh ginger root
1 garlic clove, pressed with garlic press
1/3 c rice vinegar or white wine vinegar
¼ c orange juice
¼ c vegetable oil
1 t sesame oil
1 envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets Onion Soup Mix
2 t sugar

Salad
8 oz bow tie pasta, cooked as directed
½ cucumber, scored, seeded and sliced
½ c diced red bell pepper
½ c coarsely chopped red onion
1 (6 oz) pkg. fresh baby spinach leaves
1 11 oz can mandarin orange segments, drained
2 c diced cooked chicken
½ c sliced almonds, toasted

1. For dressing, whisk all ingredients. Cover; refrigerate until ready to use.

2. For salad, place pasta in large bowl. Add cucumber, bell pepper, onion, spinach, mandarin oranges, chicken and almonds to pasta. Pour dressing over salad and toss. Serve immediately.

Yield: 12 servings

1) How long will it take to make the pasta salad?

The prep time for our delicious pasta salad recipes typically ranges from 15-20 minutes. However, this may vary depending on the specific recipe and your own cooking speed.

2) Can I make the pasta salad ahead of time?

Yes, our pasta salad recipes are perfect for making ahead of time! In fact, many of our consultants suggest making it the night before to allow the flavors to fully develop.

3) Can I customize the pasta salad to my preferences?

Absolutely! Our pasta salad recipes are very versatile and can be easily customized to your personal preferences. You can add or substitute ingredients as desired to make it your own unique creation.

4) Can I use a different type of pasta for the salad?

Yes, you can use any type of pasta that you prefer for our recipes. However, we recommend using a short pasta such as rotini, penne, or bowtie for the best texture and flavor.

5) Are the pasta salad recipes suitable for vegetarians?

Yes, many of our pasta salad recipes are vegetarian-friendly. However, some may include meat or seafood. We suggest checking the recipe ingredients before preparing to ensure it meets your dietary needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
otisbg
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • Kitchen Diva