• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting PH Stone Orders: Tips from a Past Host - Feb Show Hosting

In summary, if your PH stone is damaged upon arrival, contact customer service for assistance. Delivery time for PH stone orders is typically 7-10 business days. PH stones should not be used on stovetops or in microwaves. To clean, rinse with hot water and avoid using soap or detergent. It is recommended to use wooden or plastic utensils on your PH stone to prevent scratching.
momoftwins
I was trying to enter in a PH stone order and it will not allow me to. Any advice?? This was a gal (who is hosting the Feb show) who booked off her (past host) November show. Please advise. Thanks!

Make sure the past host discount number is entered under contact managment.

momoftwins said:
I was trying to enter in a PH stone order and it will not allow me to. Any advice?? This was a gal (who is hosting the Feb show) who booked off her (past host) November show. Please advise. Thanks!

You did add her from the past host in November when you submitted that show??

The answer every time I have this problem is that I have not entered her PHD number. Make sure you do that and it should work!

Have you fixed your problem yet?

It was the PHD number - I had not looked it up yet and entered it. I did that tonight once I got home from sweet adelines rehearsal and it took her order! Gosh - I feel so blonde! LOL! I guess that will be the one nice thing about P3 is that it automatically puts those in for us!

Glad your problem is solved Sharisse!

1. What should I do if my PH stone arrives damaged?

If your PH stone arrives damaged, please contact our customer service department immediately. They will be able to assist you with a replacement or refund.

2. How long does it typically take for a PH stone to be delivered?

The delivery time for PH stone orders can vary, but it typically takes 7-10 business days. If you have not received your order within this time frame, please contact our customer service department for assistance.

3. Can I use my PH stone on the stovetop or in the microwave?

No, PH stones are not recommended for use on stovetops or in the microwave. They are designed for use in the oven only.

4. How do I properly clean my PH stone?

To clean your PH stone, simply rinse it with hot water and use a scraper or brush to remove any stuck-on food. Do not use soap or detergent, as it can absorb into the stone and affect the taste of your food.

5. Can I use metal utensils on my PH stone?

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils on your PH stone as they can scratch or damage the surface. It is best to use wooden or plastic utensils instead.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefjodie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pchefjodie
  • mechelle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • hperschnick