• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Past Host Special for Online Orders on PWS: A Guide for Chefs

In summary, a "Past Host Special" on Pws is a limited-time offer or discount available to customers who have previously hosted a party or event with the company. To qualify, customers must have met the minimum sales requirements for a party. Restrictions and limitations may apply, and Past Host Specials cannot usually be combined with other offers or discounts. Customers can find out about current and upcoming Past Host Specials by checking the company's website or social media pages, contacting their Pws consultant, or signing up for the email newsletter.
RoseAndrews
Hello Chefs~I am trying to figure out how a past host can use the host special for an online order. she hosted in April and is wanting to shop off a party booked off of hers in April, and shop online. ( Her show is closed and the other show is all set up on PWS) I figured out the past host discount number but tried to just enter the item number she wanted for the host special but no go. I'm sure the answer is in front of my face...What am I missing here?:confused:Thank you!
Rose

The current show must have $150 in sales before the past host can order the Hostess Special!!!

DUH! I knew it had to be an easy answer! Thanks!

When you import her online order into P3, you can edit her order and add the host special.

Hi Rose,Thank you for reaching out and asking for help. It sounds like your past host is interested in using the host special for an online order, which is a great way to take advantage of the current deals. In order to do this, the past host will need to place their order through the party link that was set up for the show that they booked off of. This will ensure that the host special is applied to their order. If the show is already closed, they can still access the party link by going to "My Account" and then "My Parties" on their PWS. From there, they can click on the party link and shop as a guest. I hope this helps, but please let me know if you have any further questions. Happy cooking!Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What is a "Past Host Special" on Pws?

A "Past Host Special" on Pws refers to a special offer or discount that is available to customers who have previously hosted a party or event with the company. These specials are typically limited-time offers and may include exclusive products or discounted prices.

2. How do I qualify for a Past Host Special on Pws?

To qualify for a Past Host Special on Pws, you must have previously hosted a party or event with the company. This means that you have invited friends and family to shop for products from the company's catalog or website, and have met the minimum sales requirements for a party. Once you have met these qualifications, you will be eligible for any current Past Host Specials.

3. Are there any restrictions or limitations on Past Host Specials?

Yes, there may be restrictions or limitations on Past Host Specials. These can vary depending on the specific offer and may include a minimum purchase amount, limited quantities available, or a specific time frame for redemption. It is important to carefully read the details of each Past Host Special to ensure that you meet the requirements and can take advantage of the offer.

4. Can I combine a Past Host Special with other offers or discounts?

In most cases, Past Host Specials cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. This is because they are already discounted or exclusive offers for past hosts. However, it is always best to check the details of the specific Past Host Special to see if any exceptions apply.

5. How can I find out about current and upcoming Past Host Specials on Pws?

You can find out about current and upcoming Past Host Specials on Pws by checking the company's website or social media pages, or by contacting your Pws consultant. You can also sign up for the company's email newsletter to receive updates on promotions and specials. Additionally, your consultant may also inform you about any upcoming Past Host Specials during your party or event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mechelle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • yankfan24