Past host look-up

Discussion in 'General business Tips' started by ChefMary412, Jun 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChefMary412

ChefMary412

I am trying to find a guest's host number. I tried online, but it did not recognize her. What are my options? She did not know her number and did not think she had the paper that had the number on it.
    I already emailed the solution center... is that all I can do?
    Thanks!!
    Oh and this was a great show... 5 ordered... and it was $568 commissionable!! Two outisde orders, and a host still to order! :love:

2. janetupnorth

janetupnorth Gold Member

It will only show if she hosted within the last year.

Also, make sure you entered the name right.

3. chefann

chefann Gold Member

If she was your host and you're on P3, her number will be in P3 automatically.

4. KellyTheChef

KellyTheChef Gold Member

Yeah...if her name is Susan Smith, but Sue Smith was the name used for her show, when you search for Susan it won't show up. I do NOT like this. We should be able to put in S Smith and have it pull up all the first names that begin with S...

HTH

[​IMG]

5. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Gold Member

And if it's spelled wrong at all she will not show up. I wish they would let us be close and give us similar names to choose from.

6. ChefMary412

ChefMary412

yeah.. I am thinking it might have been spelled wrong. I will see what HO says. She wants to host special too... I would not mind eating the 10%, but I don't want to eat the money from the mandolin at 60% off!!!

7. DebbieJ

DebbieJ

She cannot order the Mandoline unless she is the past host from whom the current show was booked.

8. Grandmarita

Grandmarita Gold Member

I had this same problem on Friday. I finally got it through when I entered
    the person's middle initial which I had forgotten we used for her show in Feb.
    She was a co-hostess, so it did not show up on my commission statement. I wish HO included that information on our commission statements. I refer to
    mine often for that information.

9. legacypc46

legacypc46 Gold Member

I haven't had good experience with emailing the Solution Center (takes too long to get a response.) I'd suggest trying more variations of her name on the Previous Host Lookup. If you still have no luck, calling HO may be quicker (though Mondays seem to be the busiest day). It will help them if you have the name of the consultant who did her show and/or the approximate month.
    Good luck!

10. ChefMary412

ChefMary412

Thanks... yes, i am trying "wrong" spellings of her name just in case. I will figure something out!

11. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Gold Member

If it was a show you did just look her up in your program - you'll see how you spelled it. If it's someone else's you'll have to call HO about it (I agree to call vs email). If you give them the name, approximate date and city/state they'll be able to find her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.