• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Finding a Guest's Host #: Options When Lost

In summary, if you are trying to find a guest's host number and you do not have a paper with the number on it, you can try online, but you may not be able to find the number. If you cannot find the number online, you can try emailing the solution center, but it may take a long time for a response. If you still cannot find the number, you can try calling HO.
ChefMary412
I am trying to find a guest's host number. I tried online, but it did not recognize her. What are my options? She did not know her number and did not think she had the paper that had the number on it.
I already emailed the solution center... is that all I can do?
Thanks!!
Oh and this was a great show... 5 ordered... and it was $568 commissionable!! Two outisde orders, and a host still to order! :love:

It will only show if she hosted within the last year.Also, make sure you entered the name right.

If she was your host and you're on P3, her number will be in P3 automatically.

janetupnorth said:
It will only show if she hosted within the last year.

Also, make sure you entered the name right.

Yeah...if her name is Susan Smith, but Sue Smith was the name used for her show, when you search for Susan it won't show up. I do NOT like this. We should be able to put in S Smith and have it pull up all the first names that begin with S...

HTH

http://www.i-am-pregnant.com/1226617200

And if it's spelled wrong at all she will not show up. I wish they would let us be close and give us similar names to choose from.

yeah.. I am thinking it might have been spelled wrong. I will see what HO says. She wants to host special too... I would not mind eating the 10%, but I don't want to eat the money from the mandolin at 60% off!!!

ChefMary412 said:
yeah.. I am thinking it might have been spelled wrong. I will see what HO says. She wants to host special too... I would not mind eating the 10%, but I don't want to eat the money from the mandolin at 60% off!!!

She cannot order the Mandoline unless she is the past host from whom the current show was booked.

I had this same problem on Friday. I finally got it through when I entered
the person's middle initial which I had forgotten we used for her show in Feb.
She was a co-hostess, so it did not show up on my commission statement. I wish HO included that information on our commission statements. I refer to
mine often for that information.

I haven't had good experience with emailing the Solution Center (takes too long to get a response.) I'd suggest trying more variations of her name on the Previous Host Lookup. If you still have no luck, calling HO may be quicker (though Mondays seem to be the busiest day). It will help them if you have the name of the consultant who did her show and/or the approximate month.
Good luck!

Thanks... yes, i am trying "wrong" spellings of her name just in case. I will figure something out!

ChefMary412 said:
Thanks... yes, i am trying "wrong" spellings of her name just in case. I will figure something out!
If it was a show you did just look her up in your program - you'll see how you spelled it. If it's someone else's you'll have to call HO about it (I agree to call vs email). If you give them the name, approximate date and city/state they'll be able to find her.

What do I do if I lose my guest's host number?

If you have misplaced your guest's host number, you have a few options. The first option is to reach out to the host directly and ask for the number. If you are unable to contact the host or they do not have the number, you can reach out to our customer service team for assistance. They may be able to locate the host number for you.

Can I still place an order without the host number?

Yes, you can still place an order without the host number. Simply reach out to our customer service team and provide them with the host's name and contact information. They will be able to assist you in placing your order.

Can I earn host rewards without the host number?

Unfortunately, you cannot earn host rewards without the host number. The host number is necessary to link your order to the specific host's party. If you are unable to obtain the host number, you may still place an order, but you will not be eligible for any host rewards.

What if the host number I have is not working?

If the host number you have is not working, it is possible that it has expired or been entered incorrectly. Double check the number and try again. If it still does not work, reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Is there a way to retrieve past host numbers?

Yes, if you need to retrieve a past host number, you can reach out to our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to provide you with any past host numbers associated with your account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • yankfan24
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • cindykl2009