• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble Finding Past Host Discounts? Check Out My Experience!

In summary, past host discounts are discounts given to those who have previously hosted a Pampered Chef party or event. To qualify, you must have hosted a party within the past year and have at least $200 in sales. These discounts are typically applied to your account within 2-3 business days after your party has ended and can be used on any Pampered Chef products, including sale and clearance items. However, they cannot be combined with other offers. Past host discounts expire one year after they are applied and if you are having trouble finding them, you can contact customer service for assistance.
tlag1986
Gold Member
Is anyone else having difficulty finding past host discounts? I have a recent host who about 1 1/2 month ago hosted a show and the system says Person not found.:grumpy: I had the same trouble about a week ago and emailed customer service, and have yet to hear from them.:mad:

I was just wondering if anyone else has had the same trouble or if it is just me. :(

Have you tried different spellings of their name?

Yes with nothing.

I had that problem too and sent an email to the solution center. The host from my best party to date placed another order for a friend's show and we couldnt look up her number. We tried every feasible spelling too. She was able to locate her host club "card" from her September show and when I entered the number she gave me it worked!. I am so glad to hear that I am not the only one as this has not been a very good week. I also just found out that the Deep Covered Bakers are on Back order. Yikes!

Otisbg I'm sorry for your trouble, but I to am glad it's not just me. I tried a different host and still have the same problems. I will have to call my past host and get her number if it does not clear up before I place this order.

A few weeks ago I had the same problem. I emailed cust. service and finally I got a response from them, a day or two after I was finally able to get into it myself. It was an easy name and I had it correct. It just didn't show for some reason.

What are past host discounts and how do I qualify for them?

Past host discounts are discounts offered to individuals who have previously hosted a Pampered Chef party or event. To qualify for these discounts, you must have hosted a party within the past year and have a minimum of $200 in sales.

When can I expect to receive my past host discounts?

Past host discounts are typically applied to your account within 2-3 business days after your party or event has closed. You will receive an email notification once the discounts have been applied.

Can I use my past host discounts on any Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can use your past host discounts on any Pampered Chef products, including sale and clearance items. However, they cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts.

Do past host discounts expire?

Yes, past host discounts expire one year from the date they were applied to your account. It is important to use them before they expire to take advantage of the savings.

What if I am having trouble finding my past host discounts?

If you are having trouble finding your past host discounts, you can contact our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to locate your discounts and help you redeem them on your next order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melindagilbert
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • kcjodih