• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a Current Host Use Their PHD Discount on Their Own Order?

In summary, a past host is someone who has previously hosted a Pampered Chef party, while a current host is someone who is currently hosting a party. As a past host, you are still eligible for host rewards when hosting another party, including free products, discounts, and exclusive offers. You can also use your past host credits towards your current party order for additional discounts and free products. These credits are valid for one year from the date of your last party, so be sure to use them before they expire.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I know that I should know this. My host tonight has a current PHD.
She is placing a $65 order herself and asked if she can get her 10%
discount on her order as a guest. The system accepts her number.
Is this one of those things that I will see a little debit back from HO on my account that I can't quite figure out why it's there? I've submitted orders
like this before but I'd rather not lose the $6.50 if it's going to go through
but then be taken away. Any wisdom out there on this one?
TIA

A host can order as a guest on her own show and if she has a PHD number (that isn't expired) she can use it.

What is the difference between a past host and a current host?

A past host is someone who has hosted a Pampered Chef party in the past, while a current host is someone who is currently hosting a party.

Do I still get host rewards if I am a past host?

Yes, as a past host, you are still eligible to receive host rewards for hosting another Pampered Chef party.

What are the benefits of being a past host?

As a past host, you have the opportunity to earn free products, discounts, and exclusive offers when you host another Pampered Chef party.

Can I use my past host credits towards my current party?

Yes, you can apply your past host credits towards your current party order to receive discounts and free products.

How long do my past host credits last?

Your past host credits are valid for one year from the date of your last Pampered Chef party. Make sure to use them before they expire!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • Loreen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • hperschnick