• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for Better Recipes: HELP!

In summary, people are looking for new recipes for sauces, and there are a few that people like to use as dips. There are many other recipes that people can use for sauces.
chefjessicah
I would love some help here. I see in my exhaustive search of this forum where people keep asking for recipes and keep trying to create threads, but after one or two posts, it goes dead. I can't find any recipes for any of the new spices, rubs, oils, sauces, etc except for 1 or 2 in the SB and a couple of others that just keep getting re-posted over and over. There has got to be more out there besides the chicken your way! I guess with the spices and rubs, you either just sprinkle it on meat or make a dip. I was hoping for some real variety for using the sauces. Is there really nothing else you can do with the sauces but pour it on cream cheese? :grumpy: I know I'm not the only one out there that's begging for better uses and a bigger variety of recipes (besides Asian:yuck:) PLEASE HELP!!!

I've heard of the sauces used for dipping everything from chips (one customer buys 3 bottles at a time of the Raspberry Habanero for this) to chicken nuggets, to egg rolls. The Coconut Lime Sauce I mix with whipped topping (1 8-oz tub of topping with 2 heaping T sauce) as a fruit dip.

I have been grilling freash pineapple on the grill pan and then putting a couple of slices in a bowl, scoop vanilla ice cream on top and then put a big dollop of the pineapple sauce on top of that!! YUM!! and it sells a lot of products!

I have used the Raspberry Habanero Sauce (or Spicy Pineapple Rum Sauce) over softened cream cheese. You can use any crackers, but I especially like the Town House "Flip Sides" crackers that are half pretzel/half town house. I have also mixed the RH sauce into regular salsa for a sweet/spicy kick.

Hi there! I completely understand your frustration with trying to find new and creative recipes using our spices, rubs, oils, and sauces. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have access to a variety of recipes and resources that I would be happy to share with you. Have you checked out our website? We have a section specifically dedicated to recipes using our products, and there are hundreds of options to choose from. Additionally, I would highly recommend hosting a cooking show with me. Not only will you get to try out some delicious recipes, but you can also earn free and discounted products to add to your collection. I am also happy to provide one-on-one recipe consultations and offer personalized suggestions for using our products. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me for more help and ideas. Happy cooking!

1. How can I search for specific types of recipes on the Pampered Chef website?

To search for specific types of recipes on the Pampered Chef website, you can use the search bar located at the top of the page. Simply type in keywords or ingredients that you are looking for and click the search button. You can also use the filters on the left-hand side of the search results page to narrow down your search by category, meal type, or dietary restrictions.

2. Can I save my favorite recipes on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, you can save your favorite recipes on the Pampered Chef website by creating an account and clicking the "Save Recipe" button on any recipe page. You can access your saved recipes by clicking on the "My Recipes" tab in your account dashboard.

3. Are the recipes on the Pampered Chef website tested and approved?

Yes, all recipes on the Pampered Chef website are tested and approved by our team of chefs and food experts. We ensure that our recipes are easy to follow, delicious, and use high-quality ingredients.

4. How often are new recipes added to the Pampered Chef website?

We are constantly adding new recipes to the Pampered Chef website. We aim to add new recipes at least once a week, but sometimes it may be more frequent depending on the season and availability of ingredients.

5. Can I submit my own recipe to the Pampered Chef website?

At this time, we do not accept user-submitted recipes on the Pampered Chef website. However, we are always looking for new and innovative recipes to feature, so feel free to share your recipe ideas with us on social media or through our customer service team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Vicki Street
  • PamperedDor
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
stephygurl
  • Pampered_Mindy
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies