• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Your Perfect Music Match on Pandora Internet Radio

In summary, Pandora Radio is a great way to find new music and to stick to genres that you enjoy. You can create your own stations or listen to pre-made ones. It is free and does not interrupt you with audio commercials or other interruptions.
susanr613
Gold Member
If you work at your computer and are able to listen to music, I highly recommend Pandora Radio - Listen to Free Internet Radio, Find New Music. It tracks and offers up music according to what you indicate you like.

You can start by typing in an artist's name and Pandora will play songs by that artist...then branch out into similar types of music. The level of your input determines the type of music...and you can save these choices as a "radio station." For example, I have one set up that is dance music and Indian (Bollywood).

If you don't want to do that, there are preset stations by genre. For example, within folk, there's a half-dozen variations, including bluegrass, folk, instrumental folk...

Did I mention that it's free and has NO audio commercials or other interruptions?

Anyway, enjoy!

I love it. Use it everyday at work and love being able to create my own radio stations.

Wow, I love it. Thanks for sharing :)

I just heard about this, I'm going to try it soon

Cool Susan! Thanks!

I use it and LOVE it! I just downloaded it to put in the Windows Vista Sidebar at home!

I just went on and created a free account. So now what? I entered an artist and now songs are playing. Is there a way to add artists to the list of songs I like, so it can do more genres? Also, if a song plays that I'm not crazy about, is there a way to have it skip and go to another one?

Oh, okay, I figured stuff out. I just needed to explore a bit more. :)

yes, it does take some patience to figure out...that's why i usually go with the genre stations.

I am LOVING Pandora today. I saw a Boyz II Men CD at the store the other day and thought "I have not listened to them in ages" so I created a Pandora station starting with them. I'm getting such a great feeling from these songs today. I just listened to Bryan Adams "Have You Ever Really Loved a Woman." Makes me want to go rent Don Juan De Marco...

I am addicted to Pandora. I have an iphone so it is basically playing constantly - at work, in the car, at the store, at home hooked up to our stereo... Love it.

I have used it for about a year now, but I do know that they just now started putting a limit on how much you can use it for free. It's something like 40 hours a month, which doesn't help me much when I listen to it all day at work. But I still like it.

What is Pandora Internet Radio?

Pandora Internet Radio is an online music streaming service that allows users to create personalized radio stations based on their favorite artists, songs, or genres.

How does Pandora Internet Radio work?

Pandora uses a music recommendation algorithm to analyze the musical characteristics of songs and create personalized radio stations for each user. Users can provide feedback on songs by giving them a thumbs up or thumbs down, which helps to further refine the recommendations.

Do I need a subscription to use Pandora Internet Radio?

While Pandora offers a premium subscription service with additional features, the basic version of Pandora Internet Radio is free to use. However, users may encounter occasional advertisements while listening to their personalized radio stations.

Can I listen to Pandora Internet Radio offline?

No, Pandora Internet Radio requires an internet connection to stream music. However, Pandora does offer an offline listening feature for premium subscribers where they can download songs and listen to them without an internet connection.

Is Pandora Internet Radio available on mobile devices?

Yes, Pandora has a mobile app available for both iOS and Android devices. This allows users to access their personalized radio stations on the go and also offers additional features such as offline listening and ad-free streaming for premium subscribers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • AlowayFamily
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
reneenshelcook4u
  • finley1991