• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Pancakes in Bar Pan: Perfect for Sleepovers!

In summary, the Bar Pan is a versatile and convenient tool for making pancakes and other breakfast foods. Its non-stick coating allows for easy flipping and removal of pancakes, and its large surface area allows for multiple pancakes to be cooked at once. It can also be used for making other breakfast foods such as eggs, bacon, and French toast. The non-stick coating eliminates the need for additional oils or butter, making it a healthier cooking option. Cleaning the Bar Pan is simple and it can also be used in the oven for baking pancakes.
CAPCnewbie
My daughter is having a sleepover for her birthday so there will be 8 hungry kids when they wake up in the morning (if they ever go to sleep!)
They are asking for pancakes with chocolate chips and whipped cream so I thought I'd try them in the bar pan. Can anyone tell me what temp and for how long you cook them for?

I normally cook them at 400 degrees and check after 15 mins. I also brush a little butter on the bottom of the pan before I pour the batter in and I brush a bit more on the top a couple of minutes before I take them out of the oven. Both bottom & top get nice and golden brown - yum!

Trust me, once I started making pancakes in the bar pan, I never make them any other way. It's so easy!:thumbup:

Can you give me more info on how to make these? You just put the batter on the bar pan like you would a griddle? It doesn't spread all over the place since it's not hot when you do it? Sounds like a great way to make pancakes.

tjb, I've never done it, but I was told you do it as one big, rectangular pancake that you slice up and serve, instead of individual round pancakes. I don't know how much batter you'd use though.

Or cut them into shapes with cookie cutters or make mini pancakes with our Creative Cutters Set.

Very interesting! I'm going to have to try this once my oven is fixed.

What are the benefits of using the Bar Pan for making pancakes?

The Bar Pan is designed with a non-stick coating that allows for easy flipping and removal of pancakes. The pan also has a large surface area, allowing for multiple pancakes to be cooked at once.

Can I use the Bar Pan for making other breakfast foods?

Yes, the Bar Pan can be used for making a variety of breakfast foods such as eggs, bacon, and French toast. Its versatile design makes it a great addition to any kitchen.

Do I need to use oil or butter when cooking pancakes in the Bar Pan?

No, the non-stick coating on the Bar Pan eliminates the need for additional oil or butter when cooking pancakes. This makes for a healthier cooking option.

How do I clean the Bar Pan after making pancakes?

Cleaning the Bar Pan is easy and convenient. Simply wash it with warm, soapy water and a soft sponge. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or utensils that may damage the non-stick coating.

Can the Bar Pan be used in the oven for baking pancakes?

Yes, the Bar Pan is oven-safe and can be used for baking pancakes. This is especially helpful for making larger batches of pancakes or for keeping them warm while finishing up other breakfast items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wcsis
  • peichef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
WLMcCoy
  • kewaters
  • Products and Tips
Replies