• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble Downloading New Product List

In summary, if you are having trouble downloading the new product list, try checking your internet connection and clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If the issue persists, contact customer service for assistance. If you are receiving an error message, it may be due to storage space or compatibility issues. We recommend using the latest version of Google Chrome, Safari, or Firefox on a computer for the best experience. You can also access the product list on our website without downloading it, but the downloaded version offers additional features. If you are still having trouble, reach out to customer service for further assistance.
Pamperedthelma
:( Is anyone else having trouble downloading the new product list? I was told we could start and order the new paper work, but I cann't get it to download. HELP!

Go in and see if you have any unsent supply orders. (ones that you had canceled) I deleted these orders off the program and then my "new" order went through. The download had gone through but it wouldn't let me put the new product in until I deleted the "canceled" unsent orders. Didn't make sense to me but that's how I was able to get my new supply order in.

Karen

Thanks for the help!

What should I do if I am having trouble downloading the new product list?

If you are having trouble downloading the new product list, there are a few troubleshooting steps you can try. First, make sure you have a stable internet connection. If your connection is weak or intermittent, it may be causing issues with the download. You should also try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and then attempting the download again. If the problem persists, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Why am I receiving an error message when trying to download the new product list?

If you are receiving an error message when trying to download the new product list, it could be due to a few different reasons. One common cause is that your device may not have enough storage space to complete the download. You can try clearing out some space or downloading the list on a different device. If the issue continues, please reach out to our customer service team for additional support.

Is there a specific browser or device I should use to download the new product list?

We recommend using the latest version of Google Chrome, Safari, or Firefox to download the new product list. These browsers tend to be the most compatible and have the least amount of issues when downloading files. As for devices, our product list can be downloaded on both desktop and mobile devices, but we suggest using a computer for the best experience.

Can I access the new product list without downloading it?

Yes, you can access the new product list without downloading it by visiting our website and selecting the "Products" tab. From there, you can browse and view all of our current products and their descriptions. However, the downloaded product list does offer additional features such as sorting and filtering options.

I am still having trouble downloading the new product list. What should I do?

If you have tried the troubleshooting steps mentioned above and are still having trouble downloading the new product list, please contact our customer service team for further assistance. They will be happy to help troubleshoot the issue and ensure you have access to our latest products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cochef
  • DianaDuch
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Brenda Rutko
  • Products and Tips
Replies