• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting PPP Error: Learn How to Resolve the Issue | Merilin's Guide

In summary, if your husband is sure it is java - uninstall and reinstall java then.Might be a good idea to wait until the first thing Tuesday morning and call tech support.
PCNewbie07
Hi ladies, my name is Merilin and I am relatively new to this site. I am having a problem and I am hoping you can help me. I tried to open PPP yesterday and I am getting an error message and I am not sure what to do. This is what it says:An error has occured. See the log file C:\mthomas\PamperedPartnerPlus\configuration\1202655396668.log.
Help!!! I have an order that I needed to close out yesterday and I can't.

Call tech support. I had a similar error and they helped me out with it.

thanks! Just to clairfy though, they are closed today right?

PPP errorthey are closed today but the recording may be on. I have not had that problem but I had to call them the other day and was on hold for 45 min. during that time a man came on several times talking about a problem with PPP and how to fix it.

I'm having a problem too...trying to run PPP under windows 2000 and I keep getting a rather lengthy error message and then it shuts down. My husband said it has something to do with Java. I am frustrated.

caynreth said:
I'm having a problem too...trying to run PPP under windows 2000 and I keep getting a rather lengthy error message and then it shuts down. My husband said it has something to do with Java. I am frustrated.

If your husband is sure it is java - uninstall and reinstall java then.

Might be a good idea to wait until the first thing Tuesday morning and call tech support.

PCNewbie07 said:
Hi ladies, my name is Merilin and I am relatively new to this site. I am having a problem and I am hoping you can help me. I tried to open PPP yesterday and I am getting an error message and I am not sure what to do. This is what it says:An error has occured. See the log file C:\mthomas\PamperedPartnerPlus\configuration\1202655396668.log.
Help!!! I have an order that I needed to close out yesterday and I can't.

You can go directly the CC and under downloads, click on the manual update for P3. It will take care of the problem. That is what I did when I had that problem (after I called Tech Support and heard a recording telling me to do that).

1. What is PPP Error and how does it occur?

PPP Error stands for Point-to-Point Protocol Error, which is a common connection issue that occurs when there is a problem with the communication between two devices. This error can occur due to various reasons, such as incorrect settings, faulty hardware, or network issues.

2. How can I troubleshoot PPP Error?

To troubleshoot PPP Error, you can try resetting your network settings, checking your hardware connections, and ensuring that your settings are correct. You can also try restarting your devices and updating your network drivers.

3. Can a PPP Error be fixed without technical assistance?

In most cases, a PPP Error can be resolved without technical assistance by following the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the guide. However, if the issue persists, it is recommended to seek help from a technical expert.

4. Is PPP Error a common problem?

Yes, PPP Error is a common problem that can occur on any device that uses a PPP connection, such as routers, modems, and computers. However, it can be easily resolved by following the troubleshooting steps.

5. Can a PPP Error be prevented?

While some PPP Errors may occur due to external factors, such as network issues, others can be prevented by regularly updating your network drivers, checking your hardware connections, and ensuring correct settings. It is also recommended to use reliable and updated devices to avoid any potential issues.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • WLMcCoy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
WLMcCoy
  • Adrian