• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Connections: Trusted Newsletter Service at 123byrequest.com

In summary, "Pampered Connections" is a program by Pampered Chef that offers virtual cooking parties for customers to connect with friends and family. Customers can sign up to be a host and receive a unique link to share with their guests. As a host, there are exclusive discounts and rewards, and the party can be customized with a variety of recipes and products. No special equipment is needed to join the virtual party.
bethany.harapat
Does anyone else use http://www.123byrequest.com/newsletter_service.html
newsletters? I signed up 2 weeks ago and haven't heard from them. I tried to email, but the email isn't valid. Does anyone know anything about this?

I hate to tell you this, but this newsletter service is the most unreliable one. There have been all sorts of problems and issues with getting service. :(

A couple good ones are Tasty Tidbits, and My Email Designs.

Yikes! I have to agree with Becky and it being unreliable. I used to have the service along time ago and switched to Tasty Tidbits.

Good luck!

Any newsletter service that shows a "Coming Soon" flag on their sample page seems to be unprofessional and pretty unethical.I use MyEmailDesigns (along with iContact) and find them reliable and fair priced.

Thanks guys. I was referred to this site by my director so I just kinda of went with it. I will check out the others suggested here.

1. What is "Pampered Connections"?

"Pampered Connections" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to host virtual cooking parties and connect with friends and family over delicious meals.

2. How does "Pampered Connections" work?

Customers can sign up to be a host and invite friends and family to their virtual cooking party. The host will receive a unique link to share with their guests, and everyone can join the party from the comfort of their own homes.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a "Pampered Connections" party?

As a host, you will receive exclusive discounts and rewards based on the sales from your party. It's also a fun and convenient way to connect with friends and family while trying out new recipes and products.

4. Can I customize my "Pampered Connections" party?

Yes! As a host, you have the option to choose from a variety of recipes and products to feature during your party. You can also personalize the party to fit your preferences and schedule.

5. Do I need any special equipment to host a "Pampered Connections" party?

No, all you need is a computer, tablet, or smartphone with internet access. Our virtual parties are hosted on a user-friendly platform that makes it easy for everyone to join and participate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• momoftwins
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
erink
  • PChefRenee
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • PamperedK