• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Is Pampered Chef's Facebook Page Not Being Used as Intended?

In summary, I am a bit annoyed. I needed to come here and vent a little bit. Why are people posting career solution questions, talking about signing a recruit, boasting about their show sales on the corporate FB page???! Were they NOT paying attention when the announcement was made or while taking the online training courses? I mean there is one lady on there who is talking about spending the day with her grandkids and going to church! So random!
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
I am a bit annoyed. I needed to come here and vent a little bit. Why are people posting career solution questions, talking about signing a recruit, boasting about their show sales on the corporate FB page???! Were they NOT paying attention when the announcement was made or while taking the online training courses? I mean there is one lady on there who is talking about spending the day with her grandkids and going to church! So random!

I don't visit it much because of that. I wanted to see the page as the customer tool it was meant to be, but I don't think it will get there.

Okay, vent over. :angel: Thanks for listening.

You actually read the responses? I haven't done that. LOL

I agree Sandra. I have is set to see their posts only but I have to say that I am hesitant to send any customers there with all that garbage up there.

I'm not sending my customers there at all. NO WAY! It's so ridiculous, and presents such a bad picture of PC. I just created a label to put on the front of my catalogs that says to find me and "like" my fan page on FB - with my URL.

They definitely need a moderator if they don't already have one!Some guy names Scott Watson just advertised HIS biz on the PC FB page! TOTALLY unrelated to PC!!!! Another guy, Jeff Middleton, just promoted his Send Out Cards biz on it too!!! And Cutina Johnson... she can help us get 50 leads a day from FB!WTF???

:( That's just sad. I don't even read the replies. I've just been glancing at the PC posts here & there.

I haven't been to the PC fb page in over a week

Chefbeckyd said:
I'm not sending my customers there at all. NO WAY! It's so ridiculous, and presents such a bad picture of PC. I just created a label to put on the front of my catalogs that says to find me and "like" my fan page on FB - with my URL.

I like that idea - thanks!

Chefbeckyd said:

Would you mind sharing the label template?

dannyzmom said:
Would you mind sharing the label template?

Sure! It's very basic - but here it is.

Attachments

• Label-Fanpage.doc
    44 KB · Views: 248
I don't read the posts. When it says 171 posts...I ignore it! This is too bad that it is coming to this. Will the new deadline of August 15th change this? There are still some aspects of this that I do not understand.:confused:

WHat is should be and what it is - so polar opposite. I can't believe that HO is even allowing it to go down this road. It should not be for consultants to promote themselves. It should be updated daily by HO with great tips, cooking ideas, recipes etc so that its promoting the company but not looking like an online free-for-all.

Sad....

I think a lot of people heard at conference--PC is on Facebook!--and then *just* joined themselves. So they are FB newbies and have NO IDEA how it works. The posts from PC consultants on PC's page are just bizarre. It has turned into a version of Chef Success almost--consultants asking questions, seeking advice, etc--when that wasn't the intent. It is to promote the company, NOT to chat with other PC consultants.

DebbieJ said:
I It has turned into a version of Chef Success almost--

OMG! That cracks me up!!!! It's so true!!!!

Chefbeckyd said:
Sure! It's very basic - but here it is.

How'd you get such a shortened version of the link to your page? The URL to my page is SO long!

dannyzmom said:
How'd you get such a shortened version of the link to your page? The URL to my page is SO long!

I set it up myself. Mine is a Fan Page, and once you have 25 fans, you can create a URL.

DebbieJ said:
I think a lot of people heard at conference--PC is on Facebook!--and then *just* joined themselves. So they are FB newbies and have NO IDEA how it works.

The posts from PC consultants on PC's page are just bizarre. It has turned into a version of Chef Success almost--consultants asking questions, seeking advice, etc--when that wasn't the intent. It is to promote the company, NOT to chat with other PC consultants.

Like we all want to know what some random person from who-knows-where is doing with her grandkids tomorrow? LOL!

Chefbeckyd said:
I set it up myself. Mine is a Fan Page, and once you have 25 fans, you can create a URL.

Mine is a fan page as well - with over 25 fans...but I can't figure out how to make a URL...help??

All this nonsense on FB and those posts that are a waste of time is probably why Pampered Chef took so long to do a FB page. they had to know that this would happen, in a way. They're just going to need to do a lot of reminders to tell people to take the online training course. Maybe they can have a consultants-only tab within that page or something. I haven't encouraged anyone to really go there to check it out - other than my FB friends to go "like" it.

Oh dang, I realized by sharing that Feeding America post, I just did post it on my FB page. Oh well, tomorrow I'll do a post directly to my website.

pamperedbecky said:
Oh dang, I realized by sharing that Feeding America post, I just did post it on my FB page. Oh well, tomorrow I'll do a post directly to my website.

that's what I'm waiting for

to do a URL, I looked up "url" in the Facebook Guide for pages (the help area) and clicked on the question about it -- then on the link in the question. It redirects you to the right place.

I like having my own FB page though. It is AWESOME!! I keep watching the "fan" counter go up. I was hoping it would shoot up higher faster, but I'm not complaining! I almost have 60!! Wa-HOO!! Maybe I'll get a bunch more when I send out my newsletter tomorrow?!

1. What type of content can I expect to see on Pampered Chef's Facebook page?

Pampered Chef's Facebook page features a variety of content, including recipes, cooking tips, product demonstrations, and promotions. We also share behind-the-scenes looks at our company and engage with our followers through polls and Q&A sessions.

2. How can I stay updated on new products and promotions through Pampered Chef's Facebook page?

By following our page and turning on notifications, you will be the first to know about new product launches and exclusive promotions. You can also sign up for our email newsletter through our Facebook page to receive updates straight to your inbox.

3. Can I purchase products directly from Pampered Chef's Facebook page?

No, our Facebook page is primarily for sharing information and engaging with our followers. To purchase Pampered Chef products, you can visit our website or attend a cooking demonstration hosted by one of our consultants.

4. How can I interact with Pampered Chef's Facebook page?

We love hearing from our followers! You can leave comments, share our posts, and participate in our polls and Q&A sessions. You can also tag us in your posts and photos featuring our products.

5. Are there any exclusive perks for following Pampered Chef's Facebook page?

Yes! We occasionally offer exclusive promotions and discounts to our Facebook followers. By following our page, you will have the opportunity to take advantage of these special offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Oracle
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
AlowayFamily
  • cookingwithlove