• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Pampered Chef Hat Logo Here!

In summary, Chef's Hat Icon Restrictions: You may not use the chef's hat icon by itself in any format in any way other than on pre-approved materials you purchase from our licensed merchandise vendors or downloaded from Consultant's Corner (for example, promotional flyers). Because we want this image and the tagline to become a symbol of what The Pampered Chef® stands for, we must carefully control its use. If you have the chef's hat icon on your Personal Web Site, use it in e-mail, on flyers or anything else you produce, you must remove it. FYI...When I went on CC to look for the PC Hat icon, here's what I found out. Thought I would share.........
PChefPEI
Silver Member
Does anyone have a .gif file of the Pampered Chef hat only or know where I can find one?

Thanks!

I think you can find them on CC....I don't remember off the top of my head where...

Under promoting your business....advertising policies

There are logos on the left side toward the bottom... HTH

Thank you Jaime! :)
MF

FYI...When I went on CC to look for the PC Hat icon, here's what I found out. Thought I would share.........

Pampered Chef website said:
Chef’s Hat Icon Restrictions:
You may not use the chef’s hat icon by itself in any format in any way other than on pre-approved materials you purchase from our licensed merchandise vendors or downloaded from Consultant’s Corner (for example, promotional flyers). Because we want this image and the tagline to become a symbol of what The Pampered Chef® stands for, we must carefully control its use. If you have the chef’s hat icon on your Personal Web Site, use it in e-mail, on flyers or anything else you produce, you must remove it.

PChefPEI said:
FYI...When I went on CC to look for the PC Hat icon, here's what I found out. Thought I would share.........
WHOA!! I thought we WERE allowed to print out our own stuff using the logo..just couldn't give it to be professionally printed. Wow!

KellyTheChef said:
WHOA!! I thought we WERE allowed to print out our own stuff using the logo..just couldn't give it to be professionally printed. Wow!

I think the logo itself is ok but the hat icon alone is not.

KellyTheChef said:

Ann... Beth... where are our PC gurus???? HELP!

You just can't use the hat by itself, without the tagline - there are still restrictions on use, but you can use the hat WITH tagline (the images are on CC) on the things you print yourself.

Ahhh...OK. Thanks for clarifying!!

PChefPEI said:
Does anyone have a .gif file of the Pampered Chef hat only or know where I can find one?

Thanks!

Not logo-related, but wanted to say hi. My in-laws live in PEI for about 9 months out of the year. It's my father in-law's favorite place in the world!http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v135/bubblefizz/emoticons/wave2.gif

1. What does the Pampered Chef hat logo represent?

The Pampered Chef hat logo represents the company's dedication to providing high-quality kitchen tools and products for cooking and entertaining.

2. Can I purchase merchandise with the Pampered Chef hat logo?

Yes, the Pampered Chef hat logo can be found on various merchandise such as aprons, kitchen towels, and tote bags that are available for purchase on the company's website.

3. How long has the Pampered Chef hat logo been in use?

The Pampered Chef hat logo has been in use since the company's founding in 1980. It has become an iconic symbol of the brand and its commitment to helping people create delicious meals in their homes.

4. Is the Pampered Chef hat logo trademarked?

Yes, the Pampered Chef hat logo is a registered trademark of the company. This means that it is protected by law and cannot be used by other companies without permission.

5. Is the Pampered Chef hat logo used on all of the company's products?

While the Pampered Chef hat logo is prominently featured on many of the company's products, not all products will have the logo on them. Some may have a smaller version or no logo at all, depending on the design of the product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Stephanie Hays
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies