1. Want to buy your holiday gifts AND support Chef Success seamlessly in the process? If you click a merchant link like amazon or ebay on Chef Success, Chef Success in turn receives 7% of that purchase. Click here for the merchant list. It's easy!

Pampered Chef hat logo

Discussion in 'Newsletters and Newsletter Questions' started by PChefPEI, Aug 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PChefPEI

PChefPEI Silver Member

Does anyone have a .gif file of the Pampered Chef hat only or know where I can find one?

Thanks!

2. I think you can find them on CC....I don't remember off the top of my head where...

3. Under promoting your business....advertising policies

4. There are logos on the left side toward the bottom... HTH

5. PChefPEI

PChefPEI Silver Member

Thank you Jaime! :)
    MF

6. PChefPEI

PChefPEI Silver Member

FYI...When I went on CC to look for the PC Hat icon, here's what I found out. Thought I would share.........

7. KellyTheChef

KellyTheChef Gold Member

WHOA!! I thought we WERE allowed to print out our own stuff using the logo..just couldn't give it to be professionally printed. Wow!

8. I think the logo itself is ok but the hat icon alone is not.

9. katie0128

katie0128 Silver Member

Ann... Beth... where are our PC gurus???? HELP!

10. You just can't use the hat by itself, without the tagline - there are still restrictions on use, but you can use the hat WITH tagline (the images are on CC) on the things you print yourself.

11. KellyTheChef

KellyTheChef Gold Member

Ahhh...OK. Thanks for clarifying!!

12. Not logo-related, but wanted to say hi. My in-laws live in PEI for about 9 months out of the year. It's my father in-law's favorite place in the world![​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.