• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Debt Card: Benefits and Uses Explained

In summary, the PC debt card is a way for HO to take out funds when customers pay you with cash or checks, or for supply orders and such. It's linked directly to your checking account, and there are no fees associated with using it.
sailorsarah
Gold Member
This might seem like a silly question, but what is the purpose of the PC debt card? I have one, but I have no idea what to use it for.

You mean the debit card? It's a link to your checking account for HO to be able to deduct funds when customers pay you with cash or checks, or for supply orders and such.

I think "debit" card is confusing which is the reason why they changed the name of it (I don't remember the actual name now). Noora gave you some great examples of what it's used for.

Ok, but couldn't I just use my regular debit card? Wouldn't that be easier? Or does it take it from my comission check? I know, lots of questions. Thank you for taking the time to explain them to me.

No, it doesn't come from your commission check. HO does not accept bank issued debit cards for show submissions, at least not directly. My best guess would be that there are fees associated with Visa/MC transactions as well as PIN based debit transactions (plus then they would have to be able to get you to enter a PIN), which is a large expense when you consider how many consultants there are. They type of transaction made when your PC debit card is used is one of the cheapest money transfer options available for companies.

Oh, that makes sense. Thanks!

And they don't have to worry about tracking down new expiration dates for every consultant every couple of years. As Noora said, it's linked directly to your bank account & is just a method for PC to take out the amount you tell them to take (when a customer pays you cash/check) and it's also how they make your direct deposits back to you on payday. They no longer give out the little cards like they used to. Now it's just an account number. You can't use it anywhere else like you can a regular debit card.

I thought you had to set up DD separately?

NooraK said:

I don't think so. I have two accounts because my credit union had a limit on transactions in the savings account (withdrawals). So, I opened a checking account for my "debit card" and I have a savings account where I get my direct deposits.

NooraK said:

You used to but now it's one form. I just printed it today because I am sick of Wells Fargo and changing my account for both Direct Deposit and show submissions. I thought it would be two seperate forms but they have combined them now. You can still use a seperate account for each but it's much easier to change now.

1. What is a Pampered Chef Debt Card?

The Pampered Chef Debt Card is a payment method offered by Pampered Chef, a direct sales company specializing in kitchen tools and accessories. It functions like a regular debit card and can be used to make purchases on the Pampered Chef website or at in-person events.

2. How do I get a Pampered Chef Debt Card?

You can get a Pampered Chef Debt Card by signing up to become a consultant with Pampered Chef. As a consultant, you will receive a starter kit that includes the debt card. Alternatively, you can also purchase the card separately from the Pampered Chef website.

3. What are the benefits of using a Pampered Chef Debt Card?

Using a Pampered Chef Debt Card allows you to earn rewards points on every purchase you make, which can be redeemed for free products or credit towards future purchases. It also provides a convenient and secure way to make purchases without carrying cash or using a credit card.

4. Are there any fees associated with the Pampered Chef Debt Card?

No, there are no fees associated with the Pampered Chef Debt Card. It is completely free to use and does not have any annual fees or transaction fees.

5. Can I use the Pampered Chef Debt Card for purchases outside of Pampered Chef?

No, the Pampered Chef Debt Card can only be used for purchases on the Pampered Chef website or at in-person events. It cannot be used at other retailers or for non-Pampered Chef purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BarbFlan
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • blessed1234
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • AJPratt