• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you ready to join the Pampered Chef family?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and accessories. As a consultant, you can earn money by hosting parties and selling products, as well as recruiting others to join the company. The starter kit costs $109 and provides $450 worth of products and supplies. Prior sales experience is not necessary, as training and support are provided. The average earnings per party range from $200-$300, with the potential for even more. There is no minimum sales requirement, but to receive commissions and bonuses, at least $150 in retail sales must be made every three months.
Lyn Dubois
Hi. My name is Lyn, I am a new consultant as of the end of July 2016. I have 4 grandchildren, 3 kids, an amzing partner and as happy as can be doing what I do.
I came to be a consultant by attending a party and wanting so much product. I was asked with the speal that we give for wanting to recruit. Not the correct wording, I apoligize. But I got hooked. I couldn't figure out how I was going to do it but my consultant gave me a deal. So I accepted and here I am.

Welcome to CS Lyn!

Welcome to the wonderful world of Pampered Chef!

1. What is Pampered Chef and how does it work?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and accessories. As a consultant, you will host parties and sell our products to your friends, family, and other customers. You can also earn money by recruiting others to join the Pampered Chef family.

2. How much does it cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

The starter kit to become a Pampered Chef consultant is $109, which includes $450 worth of products and business supplies. There are also optional add-ons available for an additional cost.

3. Do I need to have prior sales experience to be successful as a Pampered Chef consultant?

No previous sales experience is necessary. We provide training and support to help you succeed as a consultant. Plus, our products practically sell themselves!

4. How much can I expect to earn as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Your earning potential as a consultant will depend on the time and effort you put into your business. On average, consultants earn $200-$300 per party, but top performers can earn much more. You will also receive a commission on any products you sell and bonuses for recruiting new consultants.

5. Is there a minimum sales requirement to remain a Pampered Chef consultant?

There is no minimum sales requirement to stay active as a consultant. However, to receive commission and bonuses, you must have at least $150 in retail sales every three months.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Denise Timpone
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • WestCoastPC
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cynthia Shugart