• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Transform Your Business: The Art of Pampering

In summary, "Transform Your Business: The Art of Pampering" is a training program designed for Pampered Chef consultants to learn techniques for building relationships and providing exceptional customer service to drive sales and create loyal customers. It is beneficial for both new and experienced consultants, with a 6-week duration and a one-time fee. By completing the program, consultants can expect to learn how to use the art of pampering to increase sales and grow their business, as well as gain valuable tips for organization, time management, and goal setting.
Jennifer Slade
Hello,
I was wondering if anyone has information they would be willing to share on pampering a business. Thanks in advance.

I've done this several times. I usually give my contact a choice of one of two easy, inexpensive, and easy-to-eat recipes. Finger foods work well. I arrange a day to drop the goodies off along with plates, napkins, a few catalogs and order forms. At the end of the work day I pick everything up. Sometimes there are orders. Sometimes there are bookings. Always I've created some goodwill.

Thank you! I have a flyer I'm going to send to lots of businesses in my area. Just trying to increase business.

I have often used a "rate a recipe" invitation to entice businesses. People like to help. I use two new recipes. When I drop off the goodies I include a response card. When I pick everything up I bring along recipes for those who ask for it. I've attached a sample.

Attachments

• Pampered Business Recipe Evaluation Form.pdf
    11.5 KB · Views: 831
That was very helpful. I truly appreciate you sharing it.

Oh my gosh - I've never even thought about doing this! What a great idea! How do you pick your businesses? Do you go to retail places? Business offices? How do you make sure they understand we're not caterers? I'd love to see any letter you have for a mailing!

This would be great for realty offices and hair salons.

1. What is "Transform Your Business: The Art of Pampering" all about?

"Transform Your Business: The Art of Pampering" is a training program designed to help Pampered Chef consultants grow their business through the art of pampering. It teaches techniques for building relationships with customers and providing excellent customer service to drive sales and create loyal customers.

2. Is this training only for new consultants or can experienced consultants benefit as well?

This training is beneficial for both new and experienced consultants. It provides valuable insights and strategies for anyone looking to grow their Pampered Chef business through pampering and exceptional customer service.

3. How long is the "Transform Your Business" training program?

The training program is approximately 6 weeks long. It consists of weekly modules that can be completed at your own pace, with each module building on the previous one to create a comprehensive training experience.

4. What can I expect to learn from "Transform Your Business: The Art of Pampering"?

By completing this training program, you will learn how to build strong relationships with your customers, provide exceptional customer service, and use the art of pampering to increase sales and grow your Pampered Chef business. You will also gain valuable tips and strategies for organization, time management, and goal setting to help you achieve success as a consultant.

5. Is there a cost for the "Transform Your Business" training program?

Yes, there is a one-time fee for the training program. However, many consultants find that the knowledge and skills gained from the program more than pay for the cost, as it can greatly improve their business and increase their earnings potential.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Polliewiggle
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • PCwGreg
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
JanisF
  • Ksiera