• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Customers Pay with 2 Credit Cards? Tips and Solutions for Dual Card Payments

it is in a folder called "Pampered Chef" and it is in the Applications tab. Thanks for the answer! I am downloading it now.
naekelsey
Gold Member
Is there any way for a customer to pay with 2 different C/C? I have run across a couple of persons who have had to use to different cc to pay for there order....I haven't had any issues yet but want to be prepared if this issue does come up. I have had not problems yet because I have been able to add the other cc payment to someone else's order who paid with a ck or money. Do you know if there is any way to put in 2 different cc payments for one order???

Which PP are you using PP or P3?

In P3 you can use more than one Credit Card (or any other method of payment). You enter the first card and amount, then click on the Green plus to enter another payment and select CC and enter that information.

I always click on "add payment" and then you can enter the second c.c.

ivykeep said:
Which PP are you using PP or P3?

In P3 you can use more than one Credit Card (or any other method of payment). You enter the first card and amount, then click on the Green plus to enter another payment and select CC and enter that information.
But, you're right, this doesn't work if you're using Pampered Partner. It only lets you use one cc per guest.:)

I add the second payment to a guest that paid with cash/check on PP and it has always gone through fine...

I am using P3..Now I am going to double ck that I still can't do this...Let me run to the computer and I will let you know..

I am back.. I put in a cc number on a guest for half of the order..Then tried to add another cc number and it wouldn't let me.

naekelsey said:
I am back.. I put in a cc number on a guest for half of the order..Then tried to add another cc number and it wouldn't let me.

Weird -- it let me. Granted I didn't submit the order since I'm not ready to close the show, but it let me put in two cc numbers. Hmmm.:mad:

naekelsey said:
I just tried it and it worked for me...did you change the payment amount on the first cc to whatever she was going to pay with that card, and then click on the "+" button to add another form of payment?

Once you click on the "+" button, you need to use the drop down menu to choos credit card a second time.

HTH

naekelsey said:

That is weird. It lets me.

I have tried several times all day today..Even downloaded with both options to see if I missed something. I am having NO luck in being able to do 2 cc payments for one order. What edition does your computer say PP is? Mine is 16.2..

You can't do it on PP. It only works on P3.

In PP, you'll have to add the 2nd cc to another customer who paid by check or cash.

Okay, so maybe I don't have p3. Isn't P3 what we got in our turn over boxes? If not, where do I get it from?

Thanks

Yes, P3 came in our changeover, but you have to manually install it. You will know if you have it installed as it looks MUCH different than PP.

I did manually install it with the disc I recvd in my change over box and the 16.1 version came up on my computer once it was done. Then when I downloaded again today it came up as 16.2, so what did I do wrong??

Went to the sit you told me about and I now have P3! I tried a sample order with 2 c/c numbers on one order, and it WORKED!! Thanks so much..Boy does P3 look different. How long is it taking you to get used to the new format?

naekelsey said:
I did manually install it with the disc I recvd in my change over box and the 16.1 version came up on my computer once it was done. Then when I downloaded again today it came up as 16.2, so what did I do wrong??
If you had PP to begin with and used the disc that came with the changeover, it will "default" and on UPGRADE PP. In order to actually install P3 you have to put the cd in, then have the computer open up the list of everything that is on the cd. Then, you choose to actually install P3.

All of us answering you assumed that you are using P3. P3 is VERY different than PP so if you are still seeing the same setup, you are still on PP. P3 has a cool blue opening screen with a picture of a lady in PC apron. Plus, the icon on your computer screen will look very different and will actually say P3.

Hope that helps you out!

1. Can I use multiple credit cards to make a payment?

Yes, many merchants allow customers to use multiple credit cards to pay for a single transaction. This can be helpful if you do not have enough credit available on one card to cover the entire purchase.

2. How do I split a payment between two credit cards?

When making a purchase, simply inform the cashier or select the option to split the payment between two credit cards. You will then be prompted to enter the amount to charge to each card.

3. Is there a limit to how many credit cards I can use for a single payment?

This will depend on the specific merchant and their payment processing system. Some merchants may only allow two credit cards per transaction, while others may allow more. It is best to check with the merchant beforehand or ask the cashier during checkout.

4. Can I use credit cards from different banks to make a payment?

Yes, as long as the merchant accepts both credit card types, you can use cards from different banks to make a payment. Just make sure to have the necessary funds available on each card.

5. Are there any fees associated with using two credit cards for a payment?

This will vary depending on the merchant and their policies. Some may charge a convenience fee for using multiple cards, while others may not. It is best to check with the merchant beforehand to avoid any surprises.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • bridgetbakes