• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where'd the Outlet Go? - Navigating a Website Change

In summary, the outlet section has been moved to the "Sale" category on the website. Some items may have been discontinued or sold out due to the change, but new items are constantly being added. To filter your search for outlet items, select "Outlet" from the category filter. Your outlet points are still valid and can be redeemed at checkout. New outlet items will be added to the website and you can sign up for the email newsletter to be notified.
chefjeanine
Gold Member
Is it just me, or has the outlet disappeared from your website as well? Or, am I woefully out of touch and this is a change I missed?

It's still there on my website.

. . .and when I checked back later, it was up on mine. Weird.

That happened to me as well. It was there, then gone, then back again. I wish they'd announce this so I don't give out bad info to customers.

Hi there! No, you are not out of touch! The outlet section has recently been removed from the website as part of some updates and changes. However, you can still find great deals and discounts on our products through our seasonal promotions and specials. If you have any questions or need help finding a specific product, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. Happy cooking!

1. Where did the outlet section go?

The outlet section has been moved to the "Sale" category on the website. You can find it by clicking on the "Shop" tab and selecting "Sale" from the dropdown menu.

2. Why can't I find my favorite outlet item anymore?

Due to the website change, some items may have been discontinued or sold out. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. However, we are constantly adding new items to the outlet section, so be sure to check back often for new deals and discounts.

3. How do I filter my search for outlet items?

You can easily filter your search for outlet items by selecting "Outlet" from the category filter on the left side of the page. This will only show you items that are currently on sale.

4. Can I still use my outlet points on the new website?

Yes, your outlet points are still valid and can be used on the new website. Simply enter your outlet points code at checkout to redeem your points.

5. Will there be new outlet items added to the website?

Yes, we are constantly adding new items to the outlet section. We recommend checking back often to see the latest deals and discounts. You can also sign up for our email newsletter to be notified when new outlet items are added.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • tiggger
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • janetupnorth
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies