• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Super Starter Script: Tips for Post-Product Arrival Success

In summary, the "Out-Of-The-Box Script" is a tailored guide for Pampered Chef consultants to effectively introduce new products and promotions to their customers. It includes proven tactics and language to generate interest and excitement for the product. It can be customized to fit personal style and is constantly updated for all new products and promotions. The script can be accessed on the Pampered Chef consultant website or requested physically.
its_me_susan
Does anyone have the words they use to do their "after products have arrived" written down? I'd like to give a Super Starter "the words", but I don't have them after all.

Does this make sense? I thought I had them saved somewhere. Before I go ahead and type them all up from my experience, I'm wondering if anyone here already has done this?

Thank you in advance!
Susan :)

customer care calls scriptI have a CCC script from my director. It includes out-of-the box calls as well as various other scenarios...

Hope it helps!

Attachments

• customercarecalls.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 379
Thanks Cat, this will come in handy. I dont care for the scripts we have in the success book, too vague. I know they have to be.

cat said:
I have a CCC script from my director. It includes out-of-the box calls as well as various other scenarios...

Hope it helps!

Helps alot! Thank you!

Anyone have scripts for messages? I rarely actually talk to someone and for my customer care calls just call once so want to leave a good message. Suggestions?

What is the "Out-Of-The-Box Script"?

The "Out-Of-The-Box Script" is a script that is designed to help Pampered Chef consultants introduce new products and promotions to their customers. It provides a step-by-step guide on how to effectively communicate the features and benefits of a product or promotion to potential buyers.

How is the "Out-Of-The-Box Script" different from other scripts?

The "Out-Of-The-Box Script" is specifically tailored for Pampered Chef products and promotions, making it more relevant and effective for consultants. It also includes proven tactics and language to help consultants build excitement and interest in the product or promotion.

Do I have to use the entire script or can I customize it?

The "Out-Of-The-Box Script" is meant to serve as a guide and can be customized to fit your personal style and the needs of your customers. You can use the entire script or pick and choose the parts that work best for you.

Is the "Out-Of-The-Box Script" available for all products and promotions?

Yes, the "Out-Of-The-Box Script" is constantly updated and available for all new products and promotions from Pampered Chef. It is a valuable resource for consultants to effectively introduce and sell new products to their customers.

How can I access the "Out-Of-The-Box Script"?

The "Out-Of-The-Box Script" can be found on the Pampered Chef consultant website under the "Resources" tab. You can also request a physical copy from your team leader or at Pampered Chef events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sarahmarie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Veevahchef
Replies
Views
mrssyvo
Replies
Views
Wildfire