• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kit Opening at a Grand Opening: Is it a Good Idea?

In summary, the conversation discusses the idea of doing a kit opening at a new consultant's grand opening. The plan is to invite guests to the party and introduce the new consultant, followed by a demonstration of the starter kit and its contents. The group will also discuss the company's mission and partnership with Feeding America. Some suggestions are made, such as bringing the necessary products for a recipe demonstration and pre-washing them beforehand. Overall, everyone agrees that this is a great idea and is excited to see how it turns out.
ree_countrygirl
Has anyone ever done a kit opening at a new consultant's grand opening? I'm wanting to do this but would like some imput.
Thanks!
~Ree

OMG! That is a GENIOUS idea!! I LOVE IT! Here's what I'd do:

Invite everyone to the party as Susie's Grand Opening & Big Reveal Party.
Do my intro as normal-thank everyone for coming, celebrate Suzie's new venture, let them know we're doing a regular kitchen show similar to the ones they'd been to in the past, but this one is special...
Have everyone tell their name, how they know host/new consultant, and their favorite product.
Then I go over our mission of bringing families back together around dinner table, etc. and our partnership with feeding america/round up program.
Then I have everyone get out their catalog, explain how there are 499 products etc.but the best product in the catalog is our starter kit. Then I'd take the box and say, "And here it is! We're going to show you all first hand exactly what comes in our starter kit. This is Suzie's and we're going to open it up together!" Then ooh and aah, have everyone gather around, mention all the products people said they had that they loved, all the paperwork, host packets, training materials etc.
Then I'd use the products (have guests help clean them up). Do a simple recipe, like the three cheese garden pizza, and while it's cooking, do booking & recruiting stuff, being sure to mention often how you truly can start right away!

This is such an awesome idea. I am going to do this next week when my soon to be new consultant signs up!

This sounds great and I like hockeymom's ideas. I would make one change, in the interest of time I'd bring the products needed to make the pizza (or whatever you prepare).

i like that idea..

This is a great idea! Only slight negative could be if she has other shows shortly after it- it's crunch time for her to learn everything in time. Please tell us how it goes!

I also would bring my tools needed for whatever the recipe is because I always pre-wash all new dishes/tools/etc. before using them and that could be time consuming to do before doing the demo. Otherwise, I think it's a great idea!

What is the date and location of the grand opening?

The grand opening for Out of the Box will take place on Saturday, June 15th at our location on Main Street.

What time does the grand opening start and end?

The grand opening will begin at 10:00am and end at 4:00pm. We encourage guests to arrive early to ensure they don't miss any of the festivities.

What can I expect at the grand opening?

At the grand opening, guests can expect special discounts, live music, food and drinks, and the opportunity to browse our unique selection of products. There will also be fun activities for kids and adults alike.

Is there parking available for the grand opening?

Yes, there is parking available at our location and surrounding areas. We also encourage guests to use public transportation or carpool to reduce traffic and parking congestion.

Do I need to RSVP for the grand opening?

No, an RSVP is not required for the grand opening. All are welcome to attend and celebrate with us. However, if you would like to RSVP, please visit our website and fill out the form on our events page.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • cooknjess