• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Robert Half & PDS: "Extending Contract with Wheaton Franciscan

In summary, John is an expert summarizer of content. He works for a company named Robert Half Technologies and another staffing company called PDS contracted temps from Robert Half. John was called last Friday and was asked to continue working until June 29th. However, last night he e-mailed the coordinator and his cohort about what was next. According to John's cohort, he is meeting this morning in Wauwatosa to pick up and deploy printers. According to the coordinator, PDS had contacted Robert Half to let them know John was done on Friday. John's hope for an abrupt closure was dashed this morning when PDS called.
pampered1224
Silver Member
I work for a company named Robert Half Technologies. Another staffing company called PDS hired temps from Robert Half to fill the positions they contracted with Wheaton Franciscan Hospitals. Robert Half called me on Friday and asked if I could continue the work I was doing until June 29th. Of course I said yes. Well, last night I e-mailed the coordinator and my cohort about what was next. According to my cohort I am meeting him this morning in Wauwatosa to pick up and deploy printers. According to the coordinator, he had contacted PDS to let them know I was done on Friday. I bet he forgot to let them know until that day or even did for that matter. Thus PDS thought we were both staying so we both got calls about the extension. Oh well, bigger and better things await me! It would have been nice however to have not gotten the phone call on Friday and gotten my hopes up just to get them dashed this morning. OK I am done. I always knew the coordinator was a putz though as we never got reliable info from him so I bet he has not told PDS. I think this only because normally when two people are working a project, the one staying knows a head of time the other will not be back.

as one door closes another one opens.. look at this as a better opening... and you are not working with the 'putz' anymore.

((((((((((((((John)))))))))))))
Bigger and better things are on the horizen.....saying a prayer the right job lands in your lap!

well, if that doesn't suck some major pond water!I'm sorry this all happened, but i agree with the others that when one door closes (this one more abruptly than expected) another will open (hopefully just as abruptly)

Sorry John! :(

Not so sure about the door thing, but I guess it is the same as I say change is usually for the better. Good luck, and I agree it is a good thing you no longer work with the putz. Perhaps you can get some unemployment and enjoy a bit of the summer before going back to the grind.

I realized today that I am so HAPPY!!! I do NOT have to put up with the putz! I did not have to get up at 5 a.m., (I went to bed at 11 last night and got up at 8! Must have needed the sleep!), leave the house at 7 to get to work at 8 and carry around heavy computer equipment, for 8 hours IF WE KNEW WHERE TO GO WITH IT, and not take an hour and 15 minutes in awful traffic to get home!
I am going to stay up tonight and watch some House Hunter! Oh last night I saw the Stoneware Loaf pan and the Mini-Stoneware loaf pan on House Hunters!

1. How long is the contract extension with Wheaton Franciscan?

The contract extension with Wheaton Franciscan is for an additional 2 years, bringing the total length of the contract to 5 years.

2. What is the role of Robert Half & PDS in this contract extension?

Robert Half & PDS is the staffing and consulting partner for Pampered Chef and has been instrumental in facilitating the contract extension with Wheaton Franciscan.

3. Will there be any changes to the terms of the contract during the extension?

The terms of the contract will remain the same during the extension. However, there may be some minor updates and adjustments to ensure the continued success of the partnership.

4. How does this contract extension benefit Pampered Chef?

The contract extension with Wheaton Franciscan provides Pampered Chef with a stable and reliable partnership, allowing us to continue providing quality products and services to our customers.

5. What impact will this contract extension have on employees of Pampered Chef?

This contract extension will have a positive impact on employees of Pampered Chef as it ensures job stability and continued growth opportunities within the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
MGG
  • schel
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
angmillar
  • byrd1956
  • General Chat
Replies