• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Last Minute Invitation Wording for a 31 Party with Sister and Consultant

In summary, when creating an Ot invitation, it is important to include common phrases such as "You're invited", "Join us", or "Don't miss out". The recipient should be addressed in a formal and respectful manner, but for more casual events, a relaxed greeting can be used. If there is a dress code, it should be included on the invitation, and it is recommended to also include an RSVP. Additional information or requests can be included as long as they are relevant and written in a clear and concise manner.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I'm having a 31 party with my sister and the consultant "forgot" to get my sister more invites for me to send out. She originally gave us 30 to split and I already used 20 of mine and needed 40 more. So my sister just gave me hers but I'm still 30 short. I was just going to make a flyer like I do for my parties and mail them out instead of waiting for this consultant. Any ideas on what it should say?

Would it be possible to email the consultant and ask her for some catch phrases/slogan's they are using with this new season? Perhaps she has something already that you could use for a flyer?

babywings76 said:
Would it be possible to email the consultant and ask her for some catch phrases/slogan's they are using with this new season? Perhaps she has something already that you could use for a flyer?

I have no contact information for her - my sister works with her and just has been talking to her at work.

What is the proper wording for an Ot invitation?

The wording for an Ot invitation can vary depending on the type of event and the audience. Some common phrases to include are "You're invited", "Join us", or "Don't miss out". Make sure to also include the date, time, location, and any special instructions or requests.

How do I address the recipient in an Ot invitation?

The recipient of the invitation should be addressed in a formal and respectful manner, such as "Dear [Name]" or "To [Name]". If the invitation is for a more casual event, you can use a more relaxed greeting like "Hey [Name]" or "Hi [Name]".

Should I include a dress code on the Ot invitation?

If there is a specific dress code for the event, it is important to include it on the invitation. This will help guests know what to wear and ensure that everyone is dressed appropriately for the occasion. If there is no dress code, you can simply state that the event is "casual" or "formal".

Is it necessary to include an RSVP on the Ot invitation?

Including an RSVP on the invitation is not required, but it is highly recommended. This allows the host to have an accurate count of the number of guests attending and plan accordingly. It also helps guests know if they need to respond and by what date.

Can I include additional information or requests on the Ot invitation?

Yes, you can include any additional information or requests on the invitation as long as they are relevant to the event. This could include bringing a dish to share, bringing a certain gift, or any special accommodations that may be needed. However, try to keep the wording concise and clear to avoid confusion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Nightschild24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KarenMarie