• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Need Emergency Heely's for My Daughter!

In summary, unfortunately Pampered Chef does not sell Heely's as they specialize in kitchen tools and cooking products. However, you can find emergency Heely's for your daughter at local sporting goods stores, online retailers, or some department stores. The shipping time will depend on the retailer and chosen shipping options. When purchasing, be sure to measure your daughter's foot and check the size chart provided by the retailer. It is also important to take safety precautions when using Heely's, such as wearing protective gear and practicing in a safe area.
lindseystar
Gold Member
So, I need an emergency pair of Heely's for my daughter. Yes, I know that sounds silly, but it's a rather long and dramatic story. :yuck:

I need to find the best deal possible. I found some for $50 on Zappos.com, but I can't find a coupon code for them and I thought I had one.
She wears a size 5 girls or 6 in women's, if anyone has any ideas, I'm open!

For the last 5 years, I've been dead set against these dumb shoes and I can't believe I'm actually asking about them.

http://www.shopping.com/shoes/heelys+29931-5/products~S-2~OR-0

First of all, don't feel silly for needing an emergency pair of Heely's for your daughter. Sometimes, we have to make sacrifices for our children's happiness and safety. That being said, have you tried checking other online retailers like Amazon or eBay? Sometimes they have better deals and you may be able to find a coupon code there. You can also try searching for specific sizes on those sites to narrow down your options. Another option is to check out local thrift stores or consignment shops. You never know, someone may have donated a pair of Heely's in your daughter's size and you can get them for a steal. Good luck with your search!

1. Can I purchase Heely's through Pampered Chef?

Unfortunately, Pampered Chef does not sell Heely's. We specialize in kitchen tools and cooking products.

2. Where can I find emergency Heely's for my daughter?

You can try checking with local sporting goods stores or searching online retailers. Some department stores may also carry Heely's.

3. How quickly can I receive emergency Heely's for my daughter?

This will depend on the retailer and shipping options chosen at checkout. Some retailers may offer expedited shipping for an additional fee.

4. What size Heely's should I purchase for my daughter?

It is important to measure your daughter's foot to determine the correct size. Each brand may have slightly different sizing, so be sure to check the size chart provided by the retailer.

5. Are there any safety precautions I should be aware of when using Heely's?

Yes, it is important to always wear protective gear, such as a helmet and knee pads, when using Heely's. It is also recommended to practice in a safe and open area before using them in public.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies
Views
PC1
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Melissa78