• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where can I order replacement parts for the decorator bottle set?

In summary, to order replacement parts for your product, you can contact the manufacturer directly or check their website for a parts ordering form. The time it takes to receive replacement parts varies and some manufacturers may offer expedited shipping for an additional cost. Replacement parts may still be available for products that are no longer in production, but it's best to contact the manufacturer directly to inquire about availability and ordering options. When ordering replacement parts, you will likely need to provide the product model number, serial number, and a description of the part you need. Some manufacturers may offer warranties for replacement parts, but it's best to check with them directly to confirm. If the replacement part is being used to fix a product that is still under warranty, the warranty
BethanyN
I have a customer who needs to order a replacement part for the decorator bottle set (product number 1585). The collar and writing tip were accidentally ground up in the garbage disposal (oops!) How do I go about ordering these replacement parts for her?

In PP3, go to 'place non-commissionable order', choose replacement part, then continue as you would with a normal order. There is the search key too if you need to search for the part number.

Another option is to print the replacement part order form from CC and have her fill it out and send it in. The forms are especially handy if you are doing a fair.

One good point to add is that there is no shipping on replacement parts, only tax!

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out about the replacement parts for the decorator bottle set. I'm sorry to hear that the collar and writing tip were accidentally ground up in the garbage disposal. I can definitely assist you with ordering these replacement parts for your customer. To order the replacement parts, you can visit our website and click on the "Replacement Parts" tab. From there, you can search for the product number 1585 and add the collar and writing tip to your cart. Alternatively, you can also give our customer service team a call at 1-800-XXX-XXXX and they will be happy to assist you in placing the order.Please let me know if you have any further questions or need any additional help. Thank you for being a loyal customer and for choosing Pampered Chef products. Have a great day!

1. How can I order replacement parts for my product?

To order replacement parts for your product, you can contact the manufacturer directly or check their website for a parts ordering form. You may also be able to find replacement parts at a local hardware store or through online retailers.

2. How long does it take to receive replacement parts?

The time it takes to receive replacement parts varies depending on the manufacturer and their shipping methods. Some may offer expedited shipping for an additional cost. It's best to check with the manufacturer or retailer for an estimated delivery time.

3. Can I order replacement parts for products that are no longer in production?

In some cases, replacement parts may still be available for products that are no longer in production. It's best to contact the manufacturer directly to inquire about availability and ordering options.

4. What information do I need to provide when ordering replacement parts?

You will likely need to provide the product model number, serial number, and a description of the part you need when ordering replacement parts. It's helpful to have the product manual or original receipt on hand for reference.

5. Are there any warranties for replacement parts?

Some manufacturers may offer warranties for replacement parts, but it's best to check with them directly to confirm. If the replacement part is being used to fix a product that is still under warranty, the warranty will likely still be valid for the entire product.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pcsharon1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • ChefJoyJ