• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Organizing a Bridal Shower: Tips on Order Forms?

In summary, there are a few different ways to handle orders for a bridal shower. Some options include having guests fill out separate order forms for their own purchases and the bride's gifts, using the bride's name as the host for all orders, and creating a separate "fake" receipt for the bride's gifts for her convenience. It is important to keep track of gifts and who they are from and to consider sharing host benefits with the bride.
PCSarahjm
I have a bridal shower on Saturday. I am really excited. Quick question....Do you have guest fill out seperate order forms for their order and the brides gift? I was thinking about only having them fill out an order form if they wanted to purchase something. But not sure what the best way to do this? Thanks for all of the tips!

When I have bridal show's I have the guest fill out the order form with their personal order and add to her total whatever they want to order for the bride-to-be.

I have all of the bride-to-be's gift's on a separate order form, so she is has it for warranty issues.

Does that make sense?

I'm a bit confused as well. I want the bride to get the warranties but if I put all the orders for her on her order form, as the host, then do I still make the same commission? Does she still qualify for the host benefits? How do you work this out with guests who want to pay w/CC??? I'm having my BF's wedding shower next Sunday and she's exclusively registered w/ TPC and this is my 1st attempt at this. I'm a bit confused.

Put the Brides gift order in the computer as a guest order with her name on it. Use her as the host also two seperate lines on customer list. The payments will go on the other guests totals. When you are submitting the show it will say something to the effect of some orders have no payments but the total payment on show is correct so don't worry. It will have a yellow triangle but this does not stop you from submitting a show. Does this make sence????????????

Andrea, thanks for your reply! What happens if the guests don't buy anything for themselves, just the bride? If I put all the gifts on the brides order as a guest, will P3 allow me to use multiple CC if needed to pay for the stuff on one guest order? I'm most likely making more of this that I probably need to LOL!

Not too put a wrench in it, but if the guest picks $60 in product for themselves and the bride, THEY should receive the free gift. SO...what you can do is when they fill out their order form, have them mark anything for the bride with a "B". You want gifts to be on guest orders so that it increases her show and yes, she is entitled to the host benefits of the show if the person throwing the shower decides to share them :).Now, for the bride's convenience, you could do a separate "fake" receipt with all of her gifts on it. I even think PC suggests this. Just remember to delete it before you send it in!!Also, remember to give her a list of all of the gifts and who they are from. Good luck!!

Thank you Jules, this info helped!

What are the must-have items for a successful bridal shower?

Some must-have items for a successful bridal shower include invitations, decorations, food and drinks, games and activities, and gifts for the bride-to-be.

How do I create an organized and efficient order form for a bridal shower?

To create an organized and efficient order form for a bridal shower, start by making a list of all the items needed for the event. Then, categorize the items into sections such as food, decorations, games, etc. Next, include details such as quantity, price, and any special instructions. Finally, make sure to leave space for guests to fill in their name and contact information.

What are some creative ideas for organizing a bridal shower?

Some creative ideas for organizing a bridal shower include having a themed shower, such as a tea party or a spa day, incorporating DIY elements, having a potluck style event, or hosting a virtual shower for long-distance guests.

How far in advance should I send out the invitations for a bridal shower?

It is recommended to send out invitations for a bridal shower 4-6 weeks before the event. This will give guests enough time to RSVP and plan accordingly.

Can I use an online platform for organizing a bridal shower?

Yes, there are many online platforms and tools available to help with organizing a bridal shower. These can include websites for creating and sending invitations, online registries for gifts, and event planning websites for managing all aspects of the shower. These can be great options for those who prefer a more digital approach.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
zmom58
  • FancyChef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • ilove2cookpc