• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Form at Bridal Show?

In summary, filling out the order form at a bridal show is a simple process. Customers can browse through the catalog, select desired items, fill in quantity and customization options, and provide contact and payment information. Orders for items not on display can also be placed through consultants. There is no minimum order requirement, and changes can be made to orders after submission. The processing and delivery time varies, and estimated delivery dates can be provided by consultants or tracked on the website.
IvoryCat
I saw on here that someone use's a special order form at their bridal shows. Like one section for purchases for the bride and the other for themselves. I have searched and cannot seem to find this form. Does anyone have a copy? Thanks!

This is one I used from one that Ann (chefann) posted.

Attachments

• Bridal Order Form_mine.doc
    77.5 KB · Views: 518
Hi there! I haven't personally used a special order form at bridal shows, but it sounds like a great idea. I did a quick search and found a few templates for bridal show order forms online. Maybe you could use one of those as a starting point and customize it to fit your needs? Good luck!

1. How do I fill out the order form at a bridal show?

Filling out the order form at a bridal show is simple and easy. All you need to do is browse through our catalog and choose the products you want to order. Then, fill in the quantity and any customization options, if applicable. Finally, provide your contact and payment information, and your order will be processed.

2. Can I place an order for items that are not on display at the bridal show?

Yes, you can definitely place an order for items that are not on display at the bridal show. Our consultants have access to our full catalog and can help you place an order for any products you are interested in. They will also be happy to provide you with any additional information or recommendations.

3. Is there a minimum order requirement for bridal show orders?

No, there is no minimum order requirement for bridal show orders. You can order as many or as few products as you like. We understand that every bride's needs and budget are different, and we want to make sure you have a seamless and stress-free shopping experience at our bridal show.

4. Can I make changes to my order after submitting it at the bridal show?

Yes, you can make changes to your order after submitting it at the bridal show. Our consultants will provide you with a copy of your order form, and you can contact them directly to make any changes or additions. You can also make changes to your order by logging into your account on our website.

5. How long will it take for my order to be processed and delivered?

The processing and delivery time for your order will vary depending on the products you have ordered and your location. Our consultants will provide you with an estimated delivery date at the time of your order. You can also track your order status on our website or contact our customer service team for any updates or concerns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mandeelou
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
alacey79
  • VeronicaW
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Cool2Cook
  • sucessfulsue